Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys mind

You guys mind

If I hang around and talk football from time to time? I know some fans hate when other fans of different teams hang around. I consider the Ravens my 2nd team. I know the Packers are hated league wide like Pittsburgh so hopefully you guys don't mind. Our board is boring too and dying like my team lol.

Re: You guys mind

dilly dilly welcome!

Dude we got Bengals and Steelers fans on the board at least semi-regularly, and those are in-division teams. No issue here

Packers are hated league wide, that's news to me. Might be more jealousy that last 25+ years you've had Favre and Rodgers as your QB's.

Packers are one of the few non-Raven's teams I enjoy watching.

I actually think the Pack is hated league wide. I'm sure we're up there with New England and Dallas.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Everyone should love the packers. They are the reason we know so much about the NFL since they are public and disclose all the financial information.

Dilly Dilly Brother! Hell your team isn’t even in our conference. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Re: You guys mind

I'll always love the Packers and Aaron Rodgers for that beatdown of the Steelers in the superbowl. I almost celebrated like the Ravens just won
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    If I hang around and talk football from time to time? I know some fans hate when other fans of different teams hang around. I consider the Ravens my 2nd team. I know the Packers are hated league wide like Pittsburgh so hopefully you guys don't mind. Our board is boring too and dying like my team lol.
    Personally, I'd like it if you hung around. You're polite, certailny no troll, and it's good hearing from a fan of another team. Puts things in perspective. Welcome aboard... Bc

yea i dont know a single person that hates the packers.

I would love to continue to talk football with you guys. Your a great fanbase.

Welcome aboard! Having done my share of time in the Ravens Diplomatic Corps, I know good politesse when I see it. You're exceptional.

You will find much of the Ravens worldview to be different from your own. You will have questions. Feel free to ask.

BS