Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ronnie Stanley is our MVP

Good lord. I hope Harbaugh is right now telling him "Don't you ever miss another game."

Him being out is the definition of a domino effect.

I saw a lot of people saying "Well why don't we help out hurst with a back or a TE?"

Um, two problems.

- We're constantly throwing to our backs because our receiving core has been a hot and steamy pile of shit.

- None of them can pass protect any way. Hell, we don't even have a guy with even the slightest concept of a fullbacks objective it seems.

Everything on offense crumbles even further without Stanley. With him, the line is very solid and consistent. Without him, probably bottom 3 in football.

This goes to show you how terribly built this offense is that its a Stanley injury away from going from bad to complete and total dog shit that couldn't score on a high school defense. 5 straight starts in opponents territory and we get 3 pts out of it? 😂

This team is built to succeed with 100% health all around, which is about as realistic as a transexual paraplegic unicorn shitting asteroids in space.

Without Stanley: 23 to 0

With Stanley: Even bigger win than the Dolphins game.

Re: Ronnie Stanley is our MVP

Jimmy Smith is my current vote for team MVP.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Jimmy Smith is my current vote for team MVP.
    Mine too. That first pick changed the game. Stanley is good, but Jimmy is our best player.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Good lord. I hope Harbaugh is right now telling him "Don't you ever miss another game."

Him being out is the definition of a domino effect.

I saw a lot of people saying "Well why don't we help out hurst with a back or a TE?"

Um, two problems.

- We're constantly throwing to our backs because our receiving core has been a hot and steamy pile of shit.

- None of them can pass protect any way. Hell, we don't even have a guy with even the slightest concept of a fullbacks objective it seems.

Everything on offense crumbles even further without Stanley. With him, the line is very solid and consistent. Without him, probably bottom 3 in football.

This goes to show you how terribly built this offense is that its a Stanley injury away from going from bad to complete and total dog shit that couldn't score on a high school defense. 5 straight starts in opponents territory and we get 3 pts out of it? 😂

This team is built to succeed with 100% health all around, which is about as realistic as a transexual paraplegic unicorn shitting asteroids in space.

Without Stanley: 23 to 0

With Stanley: Even bigger win than the Dolphins game.
    Breshad Perriman is our MVP.... for being benched

I'd say Jimmy is our MVP too.

You can argue any LT is the MVP though. Usually hte downgrade to the 2nd stringer is pretty signifcant.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Tucker = MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Mine too. That first pick changed the game. Stanley is good, but Jimmy is our best player.
    We could probably manage better without Jimmy than we can without Stanley though.

LT is more important than CB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'd say Jimmy is our MVP too.

You can argue any LT is the MVP though. Usually hte downgrade to the 2nd stringer is pretty signifcant.
    Well not "any LT" is as good as Stanley, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Well not "any LT" is as good as Stanley, though.
    Stanley's good, but he's not a top 5 LT or anything.

He's a starting LT in this league with a lot of room to grow, but he's got some inconsistent moments that need ot be fixed.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Stanley's good, but he's not a top 5 LT or anything.

He's a starting LT in this league with a lot of room to grow, but he's got some inconsistent moments that need ot be fixed.
    How many sacks has he given up this season? He's top 5 dude

We def need stanley

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

tucker 100%