Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: A "would you rather" for the Ravens remaining season

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    That's the way to look at it. Young kids on D go wild, bad weather, a big special teams play, Tucker drills a 60 yarder...
    Honestly, that could take us all the way to the AFCC.

We could also lose every game, we're that inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    There all back. They are going 9-7 at worst even Pees will be back with 3 shut outs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I literally can't take this mediocre (at best) product anymore. It's painful watching their games. I've reached the end of my tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I literally can't take this mediocre (at best) product anymore. It's painful watching their games. I've reached the end of my tolerance.
    Man...if a 5-5 team with a better than average shot at the playoffs in a league ripe with parity is your breaking point then maybe being a sports fan isn't the right hobby for you. For the average fan, it's going to be this bad or worse for at least half of their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    And frankly, if the Ravens start to look good over the next six weeks, from a big-picture standpoint Harbaugh would have done a pretty solid job overall. Hold the team together thru a shaky first half of season, endure a crippling run of injuries including to the QB, then righting the ship after the bye and making a playoff run. That's not grounds for firing, that's damn good work. Most coaches couldn't manage it..
    I feel like I'm pretty much on an island still supporting Harbaugh lol. But yeah, in the race to proclaim that every single thing is wrong with this team there are obviously things going right and I think he has helped us consistently outplay our talent level in most years. I think he's at the same stage Bill Cowher was in the late 90s - in a bit of a sustained rut, but still capable of a major resurgence as long as a few things are tweaked and a few impulses are restrained.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    There all back. They are going 9-7 at worst even Pees will be back with 3 shut outs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe he'll retire after so many shutouts?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I feel like I'm pretty much on an island still supporting Harbaugh lol. But yeah, in the race to proclaim that every single thing is wrong with this team there are obviously things going right and I think he has helped us consistently outplay our talent level in most years. I think he's at the same stage Bill Cowher was in the late 90s - in a bit of a sustained rut, but still capable of a major resurgence as long as a few things are tweaked and a few impulses are restrained.
    You're not "on an island". I agree with you. There are very few options available to upgrade over John Harbaugh contrary to a lot of Raven fan's opinions. Even with his recent span of mediocrity, his record to start a career's first 10 years is top 5 all time. This team plays hard for him, always has.

Blog Entries

Id like Chris Hewitt to be given a shot at being our DC if Pees retires

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Id like Chris Hewitt to be given a shot at being our DC if Pees retires
    Or if he doesn't...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk