Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Perriman Demoted (Rappaport)

Thank goodness. He can’t make any games changing plays in favor of the other team if he’s in a sweat suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perriman Demoted (Rappaport)

Perriman probably won’t even be upset, he’ll just go on Twitter post some cliche “inspirational” (religious) shit and continue on like it’s not a big deal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Perriman probably won’t even be upset, he’ll just go on Twitter post some cliche “inspirational” (religious) shit and continue on like it’s not a big deal.

🤣🤣🤣 I bout died reading this because it’s trrruuueeee

Only thing that's keeping me from totally ripping Ozzie for this pick was the fact that there wasn't any other obvious pick...that was a weak bottom half of the first round draft. I remember wanting, and thinking the Ravens really wanted Peters and Ray...and both were gone way before our pick. Most of the guys picked after him in that round and top of the second haven't been good either.

But this is a massive bust, I don't think I can ever recall a first rounder by us going through his 3rd season being a healthy scratch. Even Elam was active even if he only played special teams.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Only thing that's keeping me from totally ripping Ozzie for this pick was the fact that there wasn't any other obvious pick...that was a weak bottom half of the first round draft. I remember wanting, and thinking the Ravens really wanted Peters and Ray...and both were gone way before our pick. Most of the guys picked after him in that round and top of the second haven't been good either.

But this is a massive bust, I don't think I can ever recall a first rounder by us going through his 3rd season being a healthy scratch. Even Elam was active even if he only played special teams.
    It’s all the more painful when Minnesota got Stephon Diggs in like the 5th round or some shit in dat same draft.

I just hope whoever is in his spot doesnt make us actually miss him. Would like to see Moore do well, peeps say he cant catch, but Can it get any worse? Will be hard to be worse than BP at this point though.

Blog Entries

He doesn’t have the mental fortitude to bounce back from this.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    I just hope whoever is in his spot doesnt make us actually miss him. Would like to see Moore do well, peeps say he cant catch, but Can it get any worse? Will be hard to be worse than BP at this point though.
    Hopefully Camp Moore is the same thing 11 is he can just play special teams. This is the best news I could have heard today next to seeing him get released

I'm ok with picking a bust (the draft is mostly a crap shoot anyway), but I'm not ok with keeping them after every realizes that they're a bust.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post

"Thankful 2 b alive!'

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    "Thankful 2 b alive!'
    Lmfao!!!

12. Re: Perriman Demoted (Rappaport)

Landon Collins would have been nice but they were still waiting on Elam...went 33rd to Giants.