Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Perriman Demoted (Rappaport)

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Dude needs to get on the horn with somebody at Charles Schwab. Talk about a bad investment. Not to mention, I see his income level dropping in the near future. Sorry, didn't mean to say drop when talking about Merriman.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    it pisses me off man like how you sitting on the sidelines smiling your asS off with gold teeth in your mouth when you are directly responsible for 1 of the 2 ints. your QB been struggling all year long, the offense is begging for a playmaker, you're a first round draft pick WR and you have done nothing to help your team out but practice well...that's it..practice....we talkin' bout practice....

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    it pisses me off man like how you sitting on the sidelines smiling your asS off with gold teeth in your mouth when you are directly responsible for 1 of the 2 ints. your QB been struggling all year long, the offense is begging for a playmaker, you're a first round draft pick WR and you have done nothing to help your team out but practice well...that's it..practice....we talkin' bout practice....
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Perriman < Aiken

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    You're right, but man, my head is achin' thinking of that... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    It doesn’t matter how fast you can run if you get wide open and can’t catch the football. He’s definitely an athletes, just not a real football player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick Johnson.. Same thing.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i was wrong on camp he had potential no idea whats going on.
    and the weird thing is that he is healthy LOL
    Your not the only one. I think most of us on here said if he stays healthy he would be great for us, the concern was always the "IF"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Your not the only one. I think most of us on here said if he stays healthy he would be great for us, the concern was always the "IF"
    I think he has been pretty good as a returner. I just don't think he's gotten many opportunities in the offense. They've been messing around with Perriman for the first 8 games which has limited his opportunities outside of the Minnesota game. He's also likely the 3rd or 4th read on most plays he's in, on an offense designed to make 1 or 2 reads and get the ball out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think he has been pretty good as a returner. I just don't think he's gotten many opportunities in the offense. They've been messing around with Perriman for the first 8 games which has limited his opportunities outside of the Minnesota game. He's also likely the 3rd or 4th read on most plays he's in, on an offense designed to make 1 or 2 reads and get the ball out.
    If they are looking for a guy for quick reads and to make plays, Camp is the prime candidate with how he runs. He just needs the ball and is supposed to have good hands....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I think he hasent gotten many looks because he just can't stay healthy. They used him a lot in the minny game and the guy had three different injuries after it

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I think he hasent gotten many looks because he just can't stay healthy. They used him a lot in the minny game and the guy had three different injuries after it

No shock there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can’t recall off the top of my head, but didn’t DHB have some modicum of success in Oakland?

Id say slightly more than Perriman but over 2.5 more seasons. he averaged just over 500 yards a season in his 4 years. highlighted by a 975 yard 3rd and lowlighted by his 125 rookie campaign. For his career hes a 46% catch rate for 1.6 catches a game. Perriman averages 1.6 at a slightly lower 44%. granted thats 24 games vs 124 but thats the point. Theyre very similar with Perriman still having that word "potential" attached to his name at 24. with this season being a disaster and last season, essentially his rookie year, being a much greater success than DHBs its a question of which player is he? I think DHB after his 4th season was in a similar boat. Potential was there, but inconsistent.

To me Perriman has had some success as well, but this year was a total failure. the difference was while Perriman lost his first season to injury, DHBs was a failure while playing. they had very similar second year outings but then Perriman dropped off significantly his 3rd, vs DHB having his most successful. we dont know what Perrimans 4th will bring, but we know DHB fell off vastly after that breakout year and never returned to it. Perriman is still a gamble, on were sort of pot committed to frankly.

I still give him a chance, but im glad they made the move to demotion. He needs to refocus rather than keep getting his confidence shook more. I see his role being similar to DHBs, less pressure as a 3-5 WR than a 1-2, until he can show he can handle it. Its amazing what a little confidence can do though, connect once or twice and hes probably playing at the same level he was last year, but that mental aspect is hard to overcome and hes proven that its a problem for him in the past, and probably present.
    -JAB

So how fast is he after the knee injuries?
    I don't think he has 4.2 speed anymore.
    I can't recall seeing him run by a DB all year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    So how fast is he after the knee injuries?
    I don't think he has 4.2 speed anymore.
    I can't recall seeing him run by a DB all year.
    Good point