NFL Network crew

The Pats vs. Cards game is on and I guess this announcing crew is the group that will be doing games for them come Thanksgiving. They have some unknown play by play guy and Sterling Sharpe in the booth.

Glad to see Sterling in the booth, I've always liked his takes.

Re: NFL Network crew

I've been watching too much NFLN, the comericails are driving me nuts! They use the same 3!

the comericails are driving me nuts! They use the same 3!
    Yea I've noticed the same thing. They seem to block them all together and then they change them all in a few months and run a new block of three commercials.

At least they don't fill their 2am-8am air-time with infomercials.... they just run like 8 replays of NFL-TA. I guess I'd like to see more old nfl films shows or condensed games.

I was watching NFLN this evening as well, and did I hear right that Deion Sanders is going to be a part of the pre-game panel on NFLN?

I missed that, I'm watching the Redskin-Jets game.

did I hear right that Deion Sanders is going to be a part of the pre-game panel on NFLN?
    I thought I saw that as well. I was thinking that is the show that will be showing all of the highlights after the 1pm and 4pm games end and before the Sunday night game starts. If I remember correctly it is the show that is replacing ESPN's "Primetime".

I thought I heard it was going to be on after the Sunday Night Game--much too late for me!

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

I thought I heard it was going to be on after the Sunday Night Game--much too late for me!
    My mistake, you're right. The show starts at 11:30pm and lasts 90 minutes.
    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/gameday

Turns out I was wrong about the crew that will be doing NFL Network games. I forgot that Bryant Gumble was going to do them. What reminded me was an article in the paper about how Gumble may be in trouble for a comment he made on one of those HBO sports shows. He said something like "tagliabue needs to show Goodell where he keeps Gene Upshaw's leash".