Blog Entries

Re: Pitta tonight on radio

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    He's probably at a bar some where shakinglol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dilly dilly

2. Re: Pitta tonight on radio

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Or, you know, instead of making excuses for the piece of shit, they could be telling him to elevate for the ball and make the catch rather than act like it's someone else's fault. But he's sensitive and can't handle pressure mentally, so this is what we get. I look forward to their next excuse for his next catastrophic play.
    Didn't Harbs..more or less call him out and mention that our receivers need to high point the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    What I can't comprehend is that Perriman was a good enough college WR to get drafted in the 1st round, is in his 3rd NFL season with professional coaching, and still stinks! ... Bc
    Its not rocket science. IN College where rules are not the same, especially on possessing the ball he looked ok in a relatively weak conference.

His negatives were bad hands which is blatantly obvious. Stiff hips, he cant run a dig route, he cant turn and hit a lot of other routes.

This guy is a poor mans torrey smith., Torrey could atleast get separation.

Ozzie fell in love with this clown based on how fast he could run in shorts, not whether he could play the damn position.

Much like guys like Correa, Max Williams etc...

I had to laugh at Rob Long on radio this morning saying Perriman and Travis Taylor is a toss up. LOL its not even close, Travis Taylor looks like Jerry Rice next to Perriman.

Taylor was putting up 500-800 yards a season, Perriman might not sniff 800 yards his entire career.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post
    Didn't Harbs..more or less call him out and mention that our receivers need to high point the ball?
    I honestly don't know. Did he? That goes against what PR-yo on the radio is saying, though I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they were sending mixed messages.

5. Re: Pitta tonight on radio

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I honestly don't know. Did he? That goes against what PR-yo on the radio is saying, though I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they were sending mixed messages.
    Pretty sure it was the presser post that game or the Monday after...mentioned making better plays...high pointing the ball...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Goode, then this dumb ass from BR.com said "none of perriman catches have been easy they have been contested catches"...uhm WHAT!
    Smh...it's tragic.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Yep. Somebody from the castle got to him.
    Loooooool
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

lol nah you can't take that shit back after he said what he said initially, from what we are seeing, it matches up with what has been going on for more than one season now. Joe is not looking through damn progressions so stop lying the numbers are saying that much because Joe's release per sec is damn near the fastest in the NFL.
    Come on Pitta like the great Jay-Z said in his raps is it Oochie Wally or one mic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post
    Come on Pitta like the great Jay-Z said in his raps is it Oochie Wally or one mic

lol raven PR got pitta out there slipping, harbaugh gave dennis a call like good fellas and tell him to fix this shit.

Pitta backtracking hard.

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

lol raven PR got pitta out there slipping, harbaugh gave dennis a call like good fellas and tell him to fix this shit.
    Harbs wasn’t having that shit. He probably went on a tirade telling everyone to find Pitta & fix this shit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Pitta backtracking hard.

bruh