Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Pitta tonight on radio

Listening, to WBAL tonight. Typical static AM reception. What I was able to make out is that Pitta said his prior comments about the offense were misconstrued.

Pitta said that Flacco has three primary reads. Flacco will only check it down after going through his progressions. I got the impression that Pitta believed one of the big issues with the offense is that the 2nd read was not getting open. That is why Flacco checks it down so much

Perhaps somebody who was able to hear the whole interview can correct me or fill in the blanks. In any event, its hard not to believe somebody from the castle had a conversation with Pitta regarding his previous comments.

Re: Pitta tonight on radio

What about the 1st read?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

I believed Pitta the first time so I'll believe him again, but it's harder for me to believe this one (which is extremely sad considering what the first one was). He's throwing the check down so fast I can't believe he's going through two or three reads before he checks down. I can buy that the 2nd read isn't getting open assuming Maclin is the primary read on most plays, because that would be Wallace who is meh or 11 who is godawful, but I mean hell, Flacco is throwing the ball to the RB or the TE in the flat almost as soon as he receives it on a lot of plays. He can't possibly be going through multiple reads that quickly. Unless they are calling that many plays in which the TE or RB in the flat is the primary read, which would bring us back to the whole design and philosophy of the offense.

Blog Entries

lol nah you can't take that shit back after he said what he said initially, from what we are seeing, it matches up with what has been going on for more than one season now. Joe is not looking through damn progressions so stop lying the numbers are saying that much because Joe's release per sec is damn near the fastest in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol nah you can't take that shit back after he said what he said initially, from what we are seeing, it matches up with what has been going on for more than one season now. Joe is not looking through damn progressions so stop lying the numbers are saying that much because Joe's release per sec is damn near the fastest in the NFL.
    Yep. Somebody from the castle got to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Yep. Somebody from the castle got to him.
    lol you should have heard someone from BR.com this morning defending perriman on the radio LOL that shit had me rolling on the floor. Ravens PR machine in full force.

Blog Entries

this fool on 105.7 from BR.com said that "perriman on the pass in the Tennessee game did what he was supposed to do and dusted the corner back but the wrong route but the 2nd receiver caused the other DB to come over and knock that ball loose or else perriman would have caught it for a walk in TD"...uhm WHAT?!! this fool that works for the ravens actually said this dumb ass shit..at this point they are just insulting our intelligence..fuck them

Blog Entries

this fool on 105.7 from BR.com said that "perriman on the pass in the Tennessee game did what he was supposed to do and dusted the corner back but the wrong route but the 2nd receiver caused the other DB to come over and knock that ball loose or else perriman would have caught it for a walk in TD"...uhm WHAT?!! this fool that works for the ravens actually said this dumb ass shit..at this point they are just insulting our intelligence..fuck them
    Or, you know, instead of making excuses for the piece of shit, they could be telling him to elevate for the ball and make the catch rather than act like it's someone else's fault. But he's sensitive and can't handle pressure mentally, so this is what we get. I look forward to their next excuse for his next catastrophic play.

Blog Entries

I'd bet he would have tripped over the turf monster before walking in. Assuming he would have caught it which I highly doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Or, you know, instead of making excuses for the piece of shit, they could be telling him to elevate for the ball and make the catch rather than act like it's someone else's fault. But he's sensitive and can't handle pressure mentally, so this is what we get. I look forward to their next excuse for his next catastrophic play.
    That's the biggest thing I don't get. With so many players that seem to get in Harbs dog house how the F is he not needing to pull a snoopy and sleep on top of the house? He's not even playing well enough to be in the house

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I just can't believe they tried to justify that play especially, then this fool from BR.com said all his catches have been contested catches...LIKE WTF ARE YOU THINKING WE ARE WATCHING??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I'd bet he would have tripped over the turf monster before walking in. Assuming he would have caught it which I highly doubt.

Goode, then this dumb ass from BR.com said "none of perriman catches have been easy they have been contested catches"...uhm WHAT!