Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore scandal

Blog Entries

Re: Moore scandal

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    How about both dudes are scum.
    I wouldnt disagree with that personally.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Hahahaha Liberal bastion Al Franken getting a taste now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

People in glass houses.

Yup. See ya, Al.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/

...or just move to Alabama and become a Repub.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

I am confused a little by tweeden. She agreed to the skit where they kiss. agreed to practice said skit, but then didnt like the way he kissed her and is calling that forced without consent?

The groping was wrong whether real or simulated so regardless I think he was in the wrong, but the Kiss has me a little confused as to what is and isnt consent by her definition. As long as all he did was kiss her, as agreed upon before, then what wasnt consented?
    -JAB

Al Franken appears to have a little Woody Allen in him he writes skits so he can kiss pretty young things.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I think I was quite clear in saying the people who defended Bill Clinton. They have no right to chime in on this now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm saying I don't care what side they were on with Bill Clinton. It doesn't make Moore any less of a pedophile.

I say that as someone whose never voted Democrat and hates the Clintons with a passion. I also don't think Moore reflects on Republicans at all it will reflect us if we pretend the allegations are nonsense when they clearly are not.

It's sucks because I thought he could be a transformational figure like Trump but it's clear he has dirty hands. Lets be clear here he's a pedophile. Nothing else matters. Party affiliation. Anti Establishment. Pro 2nd Amendment. I don't care. If he was my own brother I would turn him in.

Blog Entries

Damn Stallone too? That one stings a bit.

I mean, I guess at some point every single man in the world is going to be accused of something.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I am confused a little by tweeden. She agreed to the skit where they kiss. agreed to practice said skit, but then didnt like the way he kissed her and is calling that forced without consent?

The groping was wrong whether real or simulated so regardless I think he was in the wrong, but the Kiss has me a little confused as to what is and isnt consent by her definition. As long as all he did was kiss her, as agreed upon before, then what wasnt consented?
    Practicing a skit kiss is one thing, grabbing the back of her head and jamming his tongue down her throat is way over the line. Harvey Weinstein would be proud.

Blog Entries

Here is a new Al Franken photo that has surfaced from a liberal love fest. After seeing this picture, he can now use the insanity plea. Joy Behar? Yuk.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...st-rob-reiner/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I hear more might be coming on Stuart Smalley. If you get a chance to hear him at Rob Reiner roast give it a listen.

Oh, I found part of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOAGILeiAY
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Practicing a skit kiss is one thing, grabbing the back of her head and jamming his tongue down her throat is way over the line. Harvey Weinstein would be proud.
    Agreed I think the people of Hollywood are so far from removed reality that they don't really see people. I guarantee this isn't the first time Stuart Smiley did something like that. He was SNL writer. Woody Allen has already admitted to writing parts so he could kiss actresses he finds attractive.

I am not a fan of the lynch mob mentality and am someone who gives people the benefit of the doubt by nature thats sort of the problem actually in many cases it becomes a he said she said. I think when you have clear instances like this one where there isn't any doubt what happened where there are pictures you have to set an example.