Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 164

Thread: Moore scandal

  1. Re: Moore scandal



    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    If your take on non-partisan is all defenders of Bill (liberals) are idiots and should shut the fuck up and believe the allegations like you do, i think youre highly lacking understanding of what bi-partisan means.

    defending Moore and condemning Bill also wreaks of hypocrisy all the same, which is my point. Out of the 2, only one has been on trial and those accusations dismissed or never having had those accusations warrant charges in the first place. Theres still plenty of smoke there, but to take a blanket statement of defending Bill as not a rapist (those claims arent so strongly supported as sexual harassment, lying, cheating clearly are), based on more evidence thats come out since, while challenging and/or trying to dismiss any accusations against Moore, is exactly the lack of consistency youre apparently outraged over, yet youre agreeing with. Im not the one thats repeatedly said waiting 40 years to come out is odd, while also taking the word of person that waited 20 years at face value. Same can be said for the Hollywood accusations that are being taken at face value immediately. You can see it so simply in the way that its talked about "holywood filth" finally getting what they deserve vs "well lets wait this Moore situation out". The hypocrisy is clear and its every bit political based.

    Bills not a good dude, and clearly has issues with loyalty, lying, and abusing his position, which i dont really see people defending. Theres plenty of smoke around him but when you start talking about guilty, then you need to assume Moore is as well because the evidence of such is the exact same (personal account). Bills guilty of a lot, but when you throw out rape, its not so definitive. not to be lost in all of this, Moore's a pedophile. Clinton's alleged victims were all in their 20s-30s and even 50s, consent was possible and therefore questionable at least (and there is plenty of questions by their own friends/family/co-workers). Moores victims couldnt possibly give consent, so it takes that whole part of doubt out of question, which is why its easier to appear to "come down hard" on Moore at this point in the discovery for many.
    Boy, you like to put words in people's mouths. I've seen you do this with other posters before.

    You totally missed the point...

    "In a 1999 flashback video highlighted by the Media Research Center, the man who used to be the face of nightly news, CBS Evening News' Dan Rather, explains why the rape allegations against Bill Clinton were simply not that relevant. The clip is particularly jarring in light of the mainstream media's response to the allegations against embattled Alabama Republican senate candidate Roy Moore, who likewise faces allegations from years ago but which now everyone agrees are absolutely relevant."

    ...that's the point.

    Both are scum.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 11-16-2017 at 09:29 PM.





  2. #26

    Re: Moore scandal

    Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, Sylvester Stallone....who is next?





  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,410
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Moore scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Boy, you like to put words in people's mouths. I've seen you do this with other posters before.
    you did say anyone thats defended Bill has no right to say anything about Moore? you did say you agree with Cincy? these arent putting words in your mouth, theyre basically quotes.

    my point then was the same as now, treat them the same. You want to call both scum... thats the same and fine by me. thats not what you originally said. you agreed with Cincy... hes not treating them the same, hes giving Moore the benefit of doubt (in a situation where statutory rape removes that doubt) and applying guilt to Clinton. So within that context, your OP has a completely different tone when you say "anybody that defended Bill is a loser and needs to stfu."
    -JAB





  4. Re: Moore scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, Sylvester Stallone....who is next?
    Didn't Cher rape Kledis? Not sure how she fits in the current narrative though.





  5. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    7,126

    Re: Moore scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Didn't Cher rape Kledis? Not sure how she fits in the current narrative though.
    I read his autobiography and his dad got an older lafy friend of his to take his virginity... read nothing about Cher in that

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk





  6. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Moore scandal

    On a related note, Bugs Bunny has now disclosed sexual harassment from Elmer Fudd. All woodland creatures are shocked.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    13,585
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Moore scandal

    Who the hell is Kledis and wth is a lafy friend?
    'Bengals Announce Marvin Lewis Will Remain as Head Coach' "UNLEASH HECK"





  8. #32

    Re: Moore scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Who the hell is Kledis and wth is a lafy friend?
    Pretty sure he meant "old lady friend"

    But i dont know who or what the fuck a Kledis is





  9. Re: Moore scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Pretty sure he meant "old lady friend"

    But i dont know who or what the fuck a Kledis is
    Yeah I meant Kiedis my bad he's the singer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers I remember reading an interview way back maybe close to a decade ago he had sex with Cher when he was 13 and his father GF raped him when he was 12. Noone seemed to care.





  10. Re: Moore scandal

    Food for thought...

    "It’s hard to disprove accusations from 40 years ago — that’s why we have statutes of limitations — but, despite that, there are a surprising number of problems with the allegations against Moore.

    One accuser has been called a liar by her own stepson, who says he’s voting for Moore. Another neglected to mention that Moore sent her brother to prison.

    In defense of one of Moore’s accusers, Gloria Allred produced a yearbook allegedly signed by Moore, apparently in two different inks and giving his title as “D.A.” He was not the district attorney and didn’t sign his name that way. Allred refuses to produce the yearbook for handwriting analysis or to deny that it’s a forgery.

    Contrary to what you have heard one million times a day on TV, there aren’t “multiple accusers.” There are two, and that’s including the one with the fishy yearbook inscription whose stepson says she’s lying.

    The other “accusers” claim he dated them when they were 16 to 19 years old and Moore was in his early 30s — or younger than Jerry Seinfeld was (39) when he dated 17-year-old Shoshanna Lonstein.

    That would also make Moore 15 years younger than Bill Clinton when he had a 22-year-old intern performing oral sex on him in the Oval Office. Moore’s date “accusers” say he did nothing more than kiss them.

    The media throw the dating claims in with the molestation claims so they can keep howling about “multiple accusers.” In fact, only two women are alleging anything that, if true, would merit national attention.

    TV anchors think it’s very clever of them to ask anyone who isn’t bowled over by the claims of Moore’s (two) accusers: So you’re calling the women “liars”?

    Checkmate!

    There’s a lot of room between HE’S A CHILD MOLESTER and THE WOMEN ARE LIARS.

    They could be misremembering. They could be confusing Moore with someone else. They could be suggestible. They could be delusional. They could have repeated the story to themselves so many times that they believe it. They could be really, really disgusted with Jerry Seinfeld.

    The main accuser has gotten a lot of her facts wrong, such as where she was living at the time (she moved to another town 10 days after meeting Moore); the corner where she allegedly met Moore for their liaisons (she named a corner more than a mile away from her house, across a busy intersection); and when she began to get into trouble with boys and alcohol (it was before meeting Moore, not after).

    It was 40 years ago! But it’s just weeks before the election and that’s the media’s favorite time to produce wild accusations against Republicans.

    Four days before the 1992 presidential election, Independent Counsel Lawrence Walsh dropped an indictment of Reagan’s defense secretary, Caspar Weinberger, which seemed to implicate President George H.W. Bush in a lie. Bush lost the election, and about a month later a judge threw out the indictment.

    In the middle of the 2004 presidential campaign, CBS’s Dan Rather produced forged documents allegedly proving that President George W. Bush had shirked his National Guard service decades earlier.

    In September 2006, just before the midterm elections, the media released GOP congressman Mark Foley’s creepy emails to House pages. No physical contact was alleged. The corpus delicti was that Foley told pages they looked “hot” in their soccer shorts.

    The entire GOP was crucified by the media for not having discovered this “pedophile” in its midst. Republican congressmen who had never met Foley lost their seats because of the media’s timing of the email release."





  11. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    8,219

    Re: Moore scandal

    Roy Moore, a Republican is found to be a pedophile. But because he's a Republican, the usual suspects crawl out of the woodwork to defend him, well because he's a Republican.

    Exhibit A as to why nothing will ever get fixed in this country. So predictable.
    Last edited by Terpsfan82; 12-07-2017 at 10:09 AM.





  12. Re: Moore scandal

    Correct me if I am wrong here, I don’t condone sexual harassment, but I find it interesting...and I don’t know how this will all play out...but how almost every male in politics, entertainment, and the sports industry...and God bless every male in any industry...has to be terrified of being accused of sexual harassment. I mean if these women who are bringing these allegations to light have merit than sure I support it. However I can’t help but wonder how many of these cases are not as serious (Dustin Hoffman, Ryan Seacrest, Jesse Jackson) and as time goes on won’t it have the opposite effect especially if some of these allegations are proven false. Then women with true cases are once again going to be less likely to come forward.

    Plus what male in his right mind would want to hire a female knowing that she could very easily in this day and age claim sexual harassment and get him fired!

    Am I completely off base thinking this?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site