Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No More!

Re: No More!

I know a lot of people aren't a fan of "told you so" posts but this one really needed to be said. I remember a lot of posts in the offseason with concerns about this team that were being shouted down as being pessimistic, attention seeking, and "ruining the board" and driving posters away. Well, next time, attack the argument instead of taking your ball and going home.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    I know a lot of people aren't a fan of "told you so" posts but this one really needed to be said. I remember a lot of posts in the offseason with concerns about this team that were being shouted down as being pessimistic, attention seeking, and "ruining the board" and driving posters away. Well, next time, attack the argument instead of taking your ball and going home.
    I never understood the approach of leaving no room for error for the offense this season. With the Ravens recent injury history, it makes even less sense. The Ravens even got a couple breaks, Alex Collins saved the running game and they got lucky with Maclin getting cut.

Without those two, this offense would be ranked bottom in every category.

I'm hoping Bisciotti wakes up to this when the Ravens disappoint again and cleans house this off season.

Blog Entries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Does anybody actually read all of this drivel?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    I don’t recall a single poster that didn’t think there was a chance that Pees could easily destroy the whole defense, the hope was that the talent would overcome him. Unfortunately the tower of Pees terror is insurmountable it seems. Not a single poster didn’t have concerns about the offense, but the consensus seemed to be that the Oline would be a problem but if Joe Flacco could regain his pre injury form, combined with a good defense this team could make some noise. Defense isn’t good enough, Oline is actually decent ecspecially with insane injuries, WR have been awful and Joe looks like he’s not gonna turn it around and MM still sucks. Shitty. That said there’s literally nothing wrong with hoping the team does well which is why these ‘told you so’ threads are so fucking pathetic. Ain’t a single poster who didn’t see weaknesses on the team, some have been overcome and some very much not. All NFL teams have issues, particularly this year, the point of the season is to hope your team overcomes those weaknesses. This post fucking sucks, as per usual with the op.

I'm fine with the second post. It's pretty spot on

The first point is just hilarious.

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The sword is drunk a bit early
    W. C. Fields said, "In the Middle Ages drunkenness was so rampant, it went virtually unnoticed."

... Bc

Damn, Ted Kaczynski's manifesto was shorter than this.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'm fine with the second post. It's pretty spot on

The first point is just hilarious.

I figured you'd pick up on it. Lol. Have to keep a sense of levity through hard times as a fan.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The fact is there are two really big problems with the Ravens. One, our drafting has been extremely poor in recent years. And two, this coaching staff sucks. Actually there's a third problem and maybe the biggest one of all. The owner actually believes he has the one of the best coaching staffs and scouting departments in the league.

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/Juqm94sUV_E