Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: Kevin Spacey could end up in prison

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If you believe Alex Jones, there is apparently a large underground ring of kiddie-diddlers in politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe it's possible and likely. I heard from a friend who knows people in DC that it's 10 times worse than House of Cards

Blog Entries

Anthony's Weiner was broadcasting signals.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If you believe Alex Jones, there is apparently a large underground ring of kiddie-diddlers in politics.

Can I believe the second part without having to believe Alex Jones. I mean the guy is a nut

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You're right, you baited me into arguing politics with you on a thread about Hollywood scumbags. I guess you don't follow Politics or Hollywood since you don't seem to notice who they endorse. You were a kid when Clinton was President as you stated. I've been watching this movie for a long time and it always goes this way. Watch the alphabet networks headlines every night and you will see when it's a right leaning person, it's all they want to talk about. If it's a lefty, well, it's ok.

It's been refreshingly noteworthy that Hollywood is calling out it's own for a change. But when that is brought up people always try to distract. You were that guy. When you look in your newspaper/website isn't there a column labeled "Politics" and another labeled "Hollywood/Entertainment"? YES, they're two different things.
    The thing is Roy Moore isn't politics. He's a pedophile. I supported his nomination but you can't support him at this point he needs to go and it shouldn't be political.

When the information first came out from 40 years ago it sort of was like huh I'm not going to rush to judgement but as more information has come available it's clear what Roy Moore is.

And once again this isn't political. It could have just as easily been a Democrat but in this case it's Roy Moore and he needs to go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    The thing is Roy Moore isn't politics. He's a pedophile. I supported his nomination but you can't support him at this point he needs to go and it shouldn't be political.

When the information first came out from 40 years ago it sort of was like huh I'm not going to rush to judgement but as more information has come available it's clear what Roy Moore is.

And once again this isn't political. It could have just as easily been a Democrat but in this case it's Roy Moore and he needs to go.
    I wrote that Friday based on what I heard Thursday. This just keeps getting uglier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I don't see why they have to cancel House of Cards. Ironically, the finale set up a possible Spacey-less twist perfectly. As Underwood was ousted as POTUS, Claire replaced him, and Claire went against her word on the deal to give him immunity, they could focus the show to her Presidency, give her the voiceover, and say that Frank died in prison. That would be a pretty satisfying resolution considering this whole situation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Can I believe the second part without having to believe Alex Jones. I mean the guy is a nut
    Of course you can.

Alex Jones is a nut, but he’s pretty entertaining. Listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones. They smoke weed, drink whiskey, and just talk conspiracy theories. Alex Jones is ALL over the place.

Talk about ADD.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I hope they expose and prosecute all these pedophiles whereever they hide and whatever party they belong too.
    Last edited by boller4president; 11-16-2017 at 04:47 PM.