Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Kevin Spacey could end up in prison

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You're right, you baited me into arguing politics with you on a thread about Hollywood scumbags. I guess you don't follow Politics or Hollywood since you don't seem to notice who they endorse. You were a kid when Clinton was President as you stated. I've been watching this movie for a long time and it always goes this way. Watch the alphabet networks headlines every night and you will see when it's a right leaning person, it's all they want to talk about. If it's a lefty, well, it's ok.

It's been refreshingly noteworthy that Hollywood is calling out it's own for a change. But when that is brought up people always try to distract. You were that guy. When you look in your newspaper/website isn't there a column labeled "Politics" and another labeled "Hollywood/Entertainment"? YES, they're two different things.
    I was not the one who brought up Roy Moore. I was not that guy. You can go back and look for yourself.

I didn't say shit in here until you said you didn't put so much weight behind the Moore accusations since the woman hadn't come out for 40 years.

I'm fucking done here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Just for the record, and I didn't want to put it out there, but now I'm all emotional and triggered...

I was sexually abused as a child by my babysitter's kid. I never told anyone at the time. And my parents still don't know, because I disn't and I don't want to have to have them deal with it.

So double standards when it comes to this issue really get under my fucking skin.
    I didn't know that and there's no way I could have. I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish you happiness and in no way was trying to imply anyone was innocent.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

I was not the one who brought up Roy Moore. I was not that guy. You can go back and look for yourself.

I didn't say shit in here until you said you didn't put so much weight behind the Moore accusations since the woman hadn't come out for 40 years.

I'm fucking done here.
    I will look. I was at work looking at my phone blowing up and tried to answer, but don't go all drama queen now. I made a sincere attempt to answer your questions when I got home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I didn't know that and there's no way I could have. I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish you happiness and in no way was trying to imply anyone was innocent.
    I will look. I was at work looking at my phone blowing up and tried to answer, but don't go all drama queen now. I made a sincere attempt to answer your questions when I got home from work.
    I'm sorry that I made you the focus of my anger. I try to maintain and keep it in, which sometimes I can and others I swing wildly (not physically, I keep it to the internet) from one train of thought to another when getting into this.

There's no way you could have known what happened to me. I should have just avoided the whole thread. It's just something I try to deal with and overcome by navigating the thought processes and maintaining, but it always ends up making me angry.

I think you're probably a good guy and I commend that you've made yourself a non-trolly and good natured football presence on another team's message board.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry that I made you the focus of my anger. I try to maintain and keep it in, which sometimes I can and others I swing wildly (not physically, I keep it to the internet) from one train of thought to another when getting into this.

There's no way you could have known what happened to me. I should have just avoided the whole thread. It's just something I try to deal with and overcome by navigating the thought processes and maintaining, but it always ends up making me angry.

I think you're probably a good guy and I commend that you've made yourself a non-trolly and good natured football presence on another team's message board.
    I really appreciate you saying that and I also think you are an intelligent poster and have a way of helping me understand the other side at times. I was a Democrat and socially liberal as a young guy even though my Mom (God rest her soul) made me go to church constantly.

As I get older I see this country going against what made it strong and I blame Hollywood more than anything. They are the main reason Middle Eastern countries hate us so badly. All they know is what they see on their TV's. Who can blame them?

Anyway, thanks again, and peace be with you. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Blog Entries

After Weinstein: A List of Men Accused of
    Sexual Misconduct and the Fallout for Each

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...weinstein.html

Cincy went from

to

as soon as it went from Hollywood people to a GOP candidate.
    I find this odd when it comes to people too.

Hollywood molesters "Get them all out of here creeps!"

Political child molester "Well we dont know all the facts, why'd they [insert reason]?"
    Burn it down

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...r_of_supp.html

These people are disgusting trash.

Perhaps, they need to re-familiarize themselves with this verse: "But whoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

The Gulf of Mexico is plenty deep.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

If you believe Alex Jones, there is apparently a large underground ring of kiddie-diddlers in politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I find this odd when it comes to people too.

Hollywood molesters "Get them all out of here creeps!"

Political child molester "Well we dont know all the facts, why'd they [insert reason]?"
    To the point of calling a sexual assault compared to a sexual assault, apples to oranges, or one involving a small child "less serious".
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    It's 350 million people in this country. One president grabs coochie, one president gets blow jobs on company time, and people wanna know why don't nobody respect nothing.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    I doubt it begins or ends with those two Presidents. Many of them have some skeletons in their closets when it comes to this.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    You don't believe it? That would be more disconcerting. It definitely goes on, and eventually it will come out.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    I think I'd have to hear it from someone other than Alex Jones. That guy is a nut.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk