Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Kevin Spacey could end up in prison

Kevin Spacey can't seem to escape this waterfall of sexual predator accusations. Here comes another one. The list keeps growing, just as with Weinstein. Hollywood is eating it's own. Time for popcorn.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...IfL/story.html
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: Kevin Spacey could end up in prison

I’m just pissed because now House of Cards is toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Yep. Now I'm hearing Charlie Sheen raped a 13 year old Corey Haim. Good Gawd, Hollywood dams bursting faster than any natural disaster I can remember.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    I hope all these sick pedophiles and perverts get exposed. The sad thing is most of this stuff has been going on for years. In his autobiography, Merv Griffin admitted he banged most of the leading male actors in Hollywood. Shit is sick.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    This we can agree on. I was a kid when Merv Griffin had a show and a hand in everything Hollywood it seemed. My teeth about fell out when I found out he was a sick twisted person. May they all rot. It's about damned time they were all outed.

Blog Entries

Since I am relegated to off football topics these days I would like to share something with you. Around 5 years ago, a friendquantence of mine worked on the set of House of Cards. Me and some friends were out drinking and I got on the topic of Usual Suspects and Kevin Spacey.

It was then this person informed me of what a slime he was and what he did on the set. I don't recall all the particulars of the story, what he was bringing to Spacey, but while he was looking at some document after dropping of something, he said he felt something touch his hand. I guess he was leaning over a table with his arms slightly spread out.

He told me Spacey put his nuts right on top of his hand!

I asked him what the hell happened next and he said, he pulled his hand away quick and Spacey looked at him and simply said, "What are you going to do about it?" Or something along those lines. He said ever after he avoided Spacey and made sure others were around if he had to go around him.

So when this story leaked, I knew these allegations are 100% true. The man is fucking scum.

May all sex offenders do "the hardest time there is" as Warden Norton of Shawkshank said, but entertainment elites aren't adjudicating civil and criminal cases, drafting federal policy, and voting on federal bills...

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.a2e93864ec1b
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    May all sex offenders do "the hardest time there is" as Warden Norton of Shawkshank said, but entertainment elites aren't adjudicating civil and criminal cases, drafting federal policy, and voting on federal bills...

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.a2e93864ec1b
    I do wonder why this lady waited 40 years to bring this up.

Blog Entries

Louis C.K. is the newest one. Being accused of lewd behavior, spanking his monkey in front of women. The hit parade just keeps coming.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I do wonder why this lady waited 40 years to bring this up.
    Because a lot of times you suppress things like this that happen when you're a kid. You try to hide it from yourself and push it down out of existence in your memory. Maybe you succeed for a good long while and then something one day triggers it. That person being in the news a lot, running for office, might bring it back up. And then you keep seeing this person and it's just harder and harder to not deal with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Because a lot of times you suppress things like this that happen when you're a kid. You try to hide it from yourself and push it down out of existence in your memory. Maybe you succeed for a good long while and then something one day triggers it. That person being in the news a lot, running for office, might bring it back up. And then you keep seeing this person and it's just harder and harder to not deal with.
    Ok, but 40 years and 3 marriages later? Something smells fishy, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, but 40 years and 3 marriages later? Something smells fishy, but I could be wrong.

She had witnesses supporting the story. But unless he says "yeah this happened" not really a way to prove it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

What does 3 marriages have to do with anything?