Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: Congrats on your future win in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    A lot of things are causing that apathy from socio-political issues to the product itself the NFL for many haven’t been enjoyable this year. Me personally I am enjoying watching what other teams are doing now and enjoy watching other games, at least every other team has someone making outstanding plays. The ravens on the other hand I have lost interest in. I am finding myself leaving in the middle of games to do other things and I have never did that ever before.

While I'll never stop being a Ravens fan, the "product" is so boring that my interest level has waned over the past few years. There are times when we win "ugly" and I come away not euphoric at the victory, but there's still some empty feeling inside. Still, winning ugly is better than losing ugly as we are becoming used to these days... Bc

Re: Congrats on your future win

bc if you want some fun try fantasy football (season long). you actually follow the league more and its exciting.
    i rarely have ravens players on my teams so it doesnt make the losses worse lol
    also i do daily fantasy where you set up a new team every week, and its cool cause the min games are 25cents so you get a whole day of entertainment for 25 cents - not bad!!!
    you can do 4 line ups for $1. now thats a deal

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    PB74, interesting (simple) point... IMO if the Ravens keep traveling down their current path we will see nothing but losses. As you all know I am a die-hard Ravens fan, but (as in the Billick era) changes must be made to turn our franchise around. I'm not smart enough to know what those changes are, but it seems obvious that if adjustments/innovation/advances aren't made, our beloved Ravens will not succeed ... Bc
    I've never been able to identify why some franchises keep winning others keep losing While others like ours go up and down up and down!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

While I'll never stop being a Ravens fan, the "product" is so boring that my interest level has waned over the past few years. There are times when we win "ugly" and I come away not euphoric at the victory, but there's still some empty feeling inside. Still, winning ugly is better than losing ugly as we are becoming used to these days... Bc
    It may be better to win ugly but not much better. It's kind of like playing golf with three others. You might win but not real happy with your game. It's slightly better but not much. I don't feel much excitement anymore. I'm more grateful than excited. LOL

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

This is the life of a raven fan these days lol. At least we got each other on RSR Bc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Congrats on your future win

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    we have secret weapons #5 and #11 - anything can happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    This is the life of a raven fan these days lol. At least we got each other on RSR Bc
    That is something, smoove, misery loves company... Bc