Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Congrats on your future win

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    *INT will occur after a perfectly placed ball doinks off #11 again.

#Delete11
    LOL

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    The 3tds? The pick.... For sure! Not sure if my heart could take not throwing at least one pick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He's not in danger of the record anymore so he can throw picks for the rest of the year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Good god, the league is a bloody mess. We've got Packer fans that believe we kill them at home. He's not the only one. It's hard to compute. How scary, and if he's right, we are looking like a seed. But that says as much about this league as it does the Ravens. Pathetic.

If Perriman plays, the Packers have a good chance of winning. He generally gives our opponents a few gifts every game.

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    Good god, the league is a bloody mess. We've got Packer fans that believe we kill them at home. He's not the only one. It's hard to compute. How scary, and if he's right, we are looking like a seed. But that says as much about this league as it does the Ravens. Pathetic.
    And without Rogers it looks like the whole Packers organization is crumbling.

6. Re: Congrats on your future win in 2020

The OP did say "future"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    If Perriman plays, the Packers have a good chance of winning. He generally gives our opponents a few gifts every game.
    We only refer to him as 11 he doesn't deserve to have his name typed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    We only refer to him as 11 he doesn't deserve to have his name typed out

Got it. Actually I'm gonna call him 1. He's our number 1 bust. Oh wait. He'll be 1A and Elam can be 1B.

Blog Entries

Re: Congrats on your future win in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    The OP did say "future"
    PB74, interesting (simple) point... IMO if the Ravens keep traveling down their current path we will see nothing but losses. As you all know I am a die-hard Ravens fan, but (as in the Billick era) changes must be made to turn our franchise around. I'm not smart enough to know what those changes are, but it seems obvious that if adjustments/innovation/advances aren't made, our beloved Ravens will not succeed ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    PB74, interesting (simple) point... IMO if the Ravens keep traveling down their current path we will see nothing but losses. As you all know I am a die-hard Ravens fan, but (as in the Billick era) changes must be made to turn our franchise around. I'm not smart enough to know what those changes are, but it seems obvious that if adjustments/innovation/advances aren't made, our beloved Ravens will not succeed ... Bc
    The point I'm trying to get across, like you bc, fans of multiple clubs see nothing but losses. As horrid as it is, some teams have to win. Unless we all just tie.

I'm not sure I've seen such league wide apathy ever.

Blog Entries

The point I'm trying to get across, like you bc, fans of multiple clubs see nothing but losses. As horrid as it is, some teams have to win. Unless we all just tie.

It's injuries look how many starting Qbs have missed time this year

Blog Entries

A lot of things are causing that apathy from socio-political issues to the product itself the NFL for many haven’t been enjoyable this year. Me personally I am enjoying watching what other teams are doing now and enjoy watching other games, at least every other team has someone making outstanding plays. The ravens on the other hand I have lost interest in. I am finding myself leaving in the middle of games to do other things and I have never did that ever before.