Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Congrats on your future win

You guys are going to destroy us this week. Our starting QB is awful. I could go out there and do a better job than him. Were on our way to a 4-12 year. I know you guys are down and out as well but at least you will get a win over us to get your season back on track. Happy Thanksgiving to you Raven fans by the way. We kind of like you guys, please beat the Patriots and Steelers.

Re: Congrats on your future win

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    You guys are going to destroy us this week. Our starting QB is awful. I could go out there and do a better job than him. Were on our way to a 4-12 year. I know you guys are down and out as well but at least you will get a win over us to get your season back on track. Happy Thanksgiving to you Raven fans by the way. We kind of like you guys, please beat the Patriots and Steelers.
    Buddy, we found a way to lose at home to rookie quarterback Mitch Trubisky and the bad news Bears. We got Jagged in London. We let Casey Keenum look like Aaron Rodgers. You'll find a way. I like Green Bay, and Green Bay fans in general. This team is falling apart. You have talent, you just need to coach around the fact you don't have Rodgers. Way easier than fixing this mess.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh wait were losing to the Bears before we lose to you guys. I forgot lol. Trust me Raven fans were on the Browns level right now. You'll easily beat us.

thanks

imagine you had flacco on the packers with all those weapons...oooooooweeeeeeeeeeee

I dont think your offense is that much worse than ours at this point. We are routinely getting outplayed by the likes of trubisky keenum and bortles. Plus you guys have home field advantage. Looks like more of a coin flip than anything else

This game very well could be one that comes down to coaching.
    That right there falls heavily in Green Bays favor.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

If this game was in Baltimore it would be a win. In Green Bay it's going to be close.

I've see 5 full Packers games this year, home against the Seahawks, home against the Bears, on the road against the Cowboys, on the road against the Saints and home against the Lions last week. I also saw the NFL shortcuts version of the game at the Bengals. The Cowboys and Saints were the only teams able to really run effectively on the Packers. That's the key for the Ravens since they can't seem to pass on any team. Will the Ravens be able to run on the Packers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    If this game was in Baltimore it would be a win. In Green Bay it's going to be close.

I've see 5 full Packers games this year, home against the Seahawks, home against the Bears, on the road against the Cowboys, on the road against the Saints and home against the Lions last week. I also saw the NFL shortcuts version of the game at the Bengals. The Cowboys and Saints were the only teams able to really run effectively on the Packers. That's the key for the Ravens since they can't seem to pass on any team. Will the Ravens be able to run on the Packers?
    That game was in Green Bay and if we had beaten Rodgers it would have been a flat out miracle. I know you can see how much we miss Whitworth now.

I love Green Bay and had the privilege of working there for a week back in 1988. My old boss and his wife were from there too. They were the biggest Packers fans ever, God rest his soul.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

I'm having a flashback the of one hundred threads referencing the run first mentally being critical. As long as we're ahead, it could happen. Never happens when we're behind. And the run game is as shit and miss as the rest of the offense. Tony Romo could probably figure out every running scheme we have, given a day of analysis. We're not exactly winning through cleverness on play calling. Our running game is easily shut down by good coaching.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    I'm having a flashback the of one hundred threads referencing the run first mentally being critical. As long as we're ahead, it could happen. Never happens when we're behind. And the run game is as shit and miss as the rest of the offense. Tony Romo could probably figure out every running scheme we have, given a day of analysis. We're not exactly winning through cleverness on play calling. Our running game is easily shut down by good coaching.

Tony could figure out Ravens and Bengals running schemes in about 30 minutes flat. Bengals running game sucks beyond belief. At least the Ravens have a decent OL. We just lost Jake Fischer for the season and re-signed 80 year old Eric Winston.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

We are an optimistic bunch. Lol