Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: For those going to Lambeau

thanks for this list. titletown brewery looks like a must see.

we are heading out early Sat morning for Green Bay.

We are staying at American Inn about 10-15 min away from stadium

Anyone else going?

I'll be there, but I'll be with my grandparents who have owned Packers season tickets since before I was born. They are getting up there in age, so we are just going to drive in for the game and back to their place as soon as it is over.

I used to go to Packers games as a kid and it is a great environment. The last time I was there was a few years back for that freezing Monday night game in early December. I was wearing my Ravens colors and everyone was super nice and friendly, going as far as to thank me for traveling so far to see the game.

I'll be there. Looking forward to the experience!
    Got to keep the loonies on the path

RB I appreciate it and will take your advice. I plan to get to the stadium early to 'jump into' a tailgate given the Packer faithful are so nice or so I've heard.

I'll be on the 40 yard line behind the visitors bench and will be screaming at Harbaugh about how this 10-7 loss will cost him his job. If I'm wrong and the Ravens win I'll be the guy in the black Suggs jersey mugging it with Sizzle and company after the game. lol

I will be there with BMoreAroundTown.

I intend to hook up with the tailgate where "The Owner" is located. He is a famous Packers fan and a colleague of mine with the PFUFA. The Packers fans are good sports and friendly, as a rule.
    Captain Offense

What are some good hole in the wall places like Kroll's? And, any good cheese curd spots I want to hear about.

our seats are in section 120 if anyone is close by
    Last edited by helloharv; 11-14-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens56 View Post
    What are some good hole in the wall places like Kroll's? And, any good cheese curd spots I want to hear about.
    Check out Title Town Brewery. Cheese curds are good, and you can get a decent meal and a local brew. You gotta try a Spotted Cow Ale while you're in Wisconsin.

Also, if you want a good steak experience try the Prime Quarter Steak House. I believe it's on Oneida Street. You pick your own cut, and grill it yourself on an open grill, while enjoying your favorite drink.
    Last edited by lowrider; 11-14-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Check out Title Town Brewery. Cheese curds are good, and you can get a decent meat and a local brew. You gotta try a Spotted Cow Ale while you're in Wisconsin.

Also, if you want a good steak experience try the Prime Quarter Steak House. I believe it's on Oneida Street. You pick your own cut, and grill it yourself on an open grill, while enjoying your favorite drink.
    I was really sad when the one in Madison shut down, such a “Wisconsin” idea and totally a great value.

I’ll be there on Sunday.

Did this trip 8 years ago. Going again this year, front row 50 yard line behind the Ravens bench. Outstandingly friendly people in Wisconsin. I can't recommend this road trip enough. On the subject of cheese curds at Titletown, I have been craving them for a long time. Cheese battered and fried in a nice grease jacuzzi...yum. Diet, what diet???