Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Dropped pass interception tracker.

My count may not be the best, but I have five.

1. West against Cincinnati. It was in his arms and then slid out of his arm. Not even in his hands. In his arms.
    2. Maclin versus Jacksonville. Off of his hands
    3. Perriman versus Chicago. Off of his hands
    4. Moore versus Chicago. Off of his chest after he let the ball get into his body
    5. Perriman against Tennessee. Off of his hands after not properly elevating for the ball.

That's five out of ten interceptions.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: The Dropped pass interception tracker.

Wait a second. Perriman has hands? Two of them? You sure?

It definitely is a factor. Again, Joe hasn't been very good, but it's not all at his feet.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

lol
    will you start a "why joe sucks" thread too?

And all but the Maclin one were egregious.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Turns out Perriman is the game changing player they thought he was, I guess they just didn't expect it to be for the other team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Yes passes routinely hit him in both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Re: The Dropped pass interception tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    His hands are perfect.

For if you ever have a broken down junker missing at least two tires, in your yard and don't have any cinder blocks around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Turns out Perriman is the game changing player they thought he was, I guess they just didn't expect it to be for the other team.
    Amazingly accurate

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Lot of dropped/deflected passes for interceptions this year. Perriman is the worst offender and I'm ready after today to label him a bust.

That said, in no way should anyone use this as (yet another) excuse for Flacco. Joe continues to be bad. Some of the things I see from him just shouldn't happen with a 10-year veteran, regardless of the level of talent surrounding him. If he doesn't improve down the stretch, the offseason may become more interesting than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    lol
    will you start a "why joe sucks" thread too?
    I believe there's 3 on page 1 of the forum section right now, so would seem redundant to start another one. But don't worry, there's another game in less than two weeks. so I'm sure #4 is right around the corner...

Blog Entries

While Flacco isnt playing at a top level, most of these are inexcusable. This is a problem with a team that needs WRs. You have to bring in guys that actually catch the ball. Perriman struggled in college with drops. Chris Moore struggled with drops in college and body catches. Wallace struggled with drops in the pros. This is 3 of his top 4 WRs having a propensity to not catch the fucking football. Its annoying. Theres a reason Flacco focuses in on WRs (Mason, Boldin, Pitta, Sr, Maclin) and its because weve usually only supplied him with one WR thats consistent and reliable. This season especially it seems like anytime he does go through progressions hes immediately punished for it.

Again going back to a previous thread, Im not sure what our FO values in a WR, but if catching the football isnt #1 on the check list, theyre doing it wrong.
    -JAB