Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: La Confora: Kubiak Open to Return as OC

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He commented when he retired now much fun he had as an oc

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I'm sure Kubiak had fun winning the Super Bowl too. He stepped down because he has serious health issues. The grind of the NFL is very rough. The desire is there but I just can't see him risking a stroke over it.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    The only he comes back here is if Harbs is gone, which ain’t a bad idea.
    Why do you say that? I don’t remember seeing anything about him not liking JH.

OC is not nearly as stressful as HC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post

Yeah, Marty looks real relaxed. Being the assistant o-line coach means 70 weeks and tons of pressure. That's coaching the NFL. It's pressure on everyone

Bring him back in any capacity if he has interest. Head coach even.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Anyone who wants Kubiak back is crazy. He'll give you one year and then another "dream job" will open up somewhere.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    You keep saying that...I don’t think you’re correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post

He’s not a yes man. Harbs likes Pees and MM, they suck but they won’t challenge him. Lol sad but true.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You keep saying that...I don’t think you’re correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It happened that way last time. Health issues made him stop coaching. He decided to come back as an OC and then he got that taste for a head coach gig. Why would it be any different this time? Because he said so? We know he's a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    He’s not a yes man. Harbs likes Pees and MM, they suck but they won’t challenge him. Lol sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Harbaugh doesn't deserve yet another OC. Bring Kubiak n in for the next coach that runs this team.
    This. If the new HC ends up hiring Kubes, fantastic. One thing is that there better be a succession plan in the event Kubes has health issues flare back up or gets offered the Denver HC job again and he decides to chance it.

But Harbs' time is up. He needs to go. And this coming from a Harbs guy. It's time.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Do it. Do it now. I'm watching other games and seeing plays that are brilliantly designed for today's nfl. Alex Collins under Kubiak would make Forsett look like Refrigerator Perry.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cool Re: La Confora: Kubiak Open to Return as OC

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    This. If the new HC ends up hiring Kubes, fantastic. One thing is that there better be a succession plan in the event Kubes has health issues flare back up or gets offered the Denver HC job again and he decides to chance it.

But Harbs' time is up. He needs to go. And this coming from a Harbs guy. It's time.
    I've already said it previously (and I was a Harb's guy too). They will wait till the end of the season to do it. I hate to say it, but the best thing for the future of this team is for the Ravens to lose the rest of their games and for the fans to not show up at games. If the Ravens break even at 8-8 for the year or even 7-9 for the year, Harbs will probably be safe (if both Pees and Marty are gone).

I agree with Wicked in that if the Ravens get Kubes then JH is probably safe (and if the Ravens get rid of Pees too and if they are 7-9 or 8-8). However, if the team is 6-10 or worse, and seats are empty, I cannot see Steve B not doing something to finally stop this mess from continuing!

If I'm drafting, I would seriously consider trading down and getting more picks but, if not, get help on the o-line first or get one of the falling QBs (Rosen, Allen, Rudolph, etc.) and then draft the Hell out of the rest of the class at RB, WR, and TE.

Change is coming gang! Count on it!

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    I've already said it previously (and I was a Harb's guy too). They will wait till the end of the season to do it. I hate to say it, but the best thing for the future of this team is for the Ravens to lose the rest of their games and for the fans to not show up at games. If the Ravens break even at 8-8 for the year or even 7-9 for the year, Harbs will probably be safe (if both Pees and Marty are gone).

I agree with Wicked in that if the Ravens get Kubes then JH is probably safe (and if the Ravens get rid of Pees too and if they are 7-9 or 8-8). However, if the team is 6-10 or worse, and seats are empty, I cannot see Steve B not doing something to finally stop this mess from continuing!

If I'm drafting, I would seriously consider trading down and getting more picks but, if not, get help on the o-line first or get one of the falling QBs (Rosen, Allen, Rudolph, etc.) and then draft the Hell out of the rest of the class at RB, WR, and TE.

Change is coming gang! Count on it!
    Do you think that Steve B even sees it as a mess? Us fans do because we're tired of this stale losing product. Steve B helped create this stale losing product and has not even wanted to do anything to change it. He seems perfectly content with this train wreck.