Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2000 playoffs on dvd

Amazon is listing a 4-disc set of the Ravens 2000 playoff run. listed price $27.88.
    there also listing of 2003-4 highlights.
    looks like each team will have a greatest games set.

sweeeet!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

2. Re: 2000 playoffs on dvd

Yeah i preordered mine a few months ago, said it was shipped yesterday
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: 2000 playoffs on dvd

Are the full games on this set or highlights?

Thanks i just ordered it today!

5. Re: 2000 playoffs on dvd

This info is from a steelers fan, so take it for what its worth,

He said he got the steerlers set from 2 years ago and it was the full games.

I am very interested in hearing about the quality of these recordings and who is doing the announcing.

Thanks for the info. Just ordered it!
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

8. Re: 2000 playoffs on dvd

I got mine in the mail today.....AWESOME!!! Must have for any raven fan.

Its All 4 playoff games (3 playoffs and 1 super bowl) in its entire original TV broadcast with no commercials of course.

How is the quality of the video?

10. Re: 2000 playoffs on dvd

I just watched the denver game and super bowl game (on my laptop), sound is excelent, video is pretty good too, just of course not HDTV. On a scale of 1-10, sound is a 10, video about an 8 not perfect but close. There is no Halftime or pre or post game, just the actual game itself.

I just watched the Denver game. These are full game DVD's...original network broadcast without commercials. It appears to be original digital recording not anaolg to digital. Really nice quality. It is great to watch the games w/o commerical breaks. I got all 4 games for $23 from amazon.

It is interesting to see Jamal run like he did on 2000. Ray was crazy fast and the defense really just nasty. Lots of talking back and forth and pushing etc. I think we forget how dominating that 2K defense really was...especially in the postseason. I can't see how that 2k defense wasn't the best of all-time or certainly in the argument for the best of all time. the SI cover "Baltimore Bullies" really makes sense once you get some distance from the actual time. I think you see it more objectively and they were bullies much more than last year.

I also forgot how cold and windy it was at the PSInet during the denver game. The first playoff game in what 23 years in baltimore. kinda like that first girlfriend...new and exciting. In a way it is depressing because of the way this season has turned out.

Well I definitely recommend the purchase. I had crappy vhs to dvd copies which are on their way to the trash after watching this copy

I bought this a few days back. The video quality exceeded my expectations despite disclaimers as to reduced quality and missing content. These were definitely a cut above the recorded quality I had.