Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: DNC/Hillary paid for "Golden Showers" Dossier

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If it was satire or sarcasm you could have just said that. Instead you're telling me I was wrong BHO didn't "run" against Bush even going so far as saying "no. he. fucking. didn't. He ran against McCain."

If you agree he campaigned against Bush/ his policies. Blamed him / bashed his policies years into his Presidency. And agree CincyCat and my self were not saying Bush was his opponent, than we are on the same page.
    I could have said a lot of things, but didnt feel it necessary. I thought it was rather obvious, maybe so did Cincy. youve been talking for him, and probably didnt need to.

I never said Cincy was wrong.

"He didnt run against Bush, ..." The first part is a separate clarification of Cincys post to establish the universal truth, he did not run against him, literally.
    "... he followed Bush (which all presidents talk about/blame the previous)." the second reference is pointing out a difference, while agreeing with him that he did talk/bash and his "figurative" intent youre so sure im ignoring. Together it says, he didnt literally run against Bush, but he did disagree with his policies and continued to reference his 8 years previous. In other words, I agreed with Cincys claim from the start. It was his use of this in defense of Trump that i disagreed with.

The reason I said (no he fucking didnt) is because you repeatedly are using your figurative use of it, for my statement, where my statement wasnt figurative. So if youre going to keep saying I was wrong, im going to keep pointing out that I wasnt in the context i was using it. Unless you want to say that Obama really did run against Bush, you agree.

the difference that i refer to as shouldn't have had to be said, but is being missed is that Trump running in 2020 (or 2017) against HRC, who was never president wasnt even an acting member of congress when she ran, is different than a 2 term president that does have 8 years of policies in place to continue to reference. One is very typical action, the other is not and a lot more narcissistic. Trump supporters finding ways to defend that behavior is what my "rant" was all about and "obama did it" is not an excuse for that.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    If Obama would have did 1/100 of what Trump has pulled, a mob would have bum rushed the white house.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    This is the trolliest comment that ever trolled.

get a job.

If Obama would have did 1/100 of what Trump has pulled, a mob would have bum rushed the white house.

This is the trolliest comment that ever trolled.

Try to be a little more subtle next time.

get a job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

I never said Cincy was wrong.

"He didnt run against Bush, ..." The first part is a separate clarification of Cincys post to establish the universal truth, he did not run against him, literally.
    "... he followed Bush (which all presidents talk about/blame the previous)."

The reason I said (no he fucking didnt) is because you repeatedly are using your figurative use of it
    I'm not going to keep going round and round on this so I'll just say this. If/when you correct someone, you're all but saying "you're wrong".

When Cincy said it, it came off as you were correcting him. When I said it, you corrected me saying the same thing, "he didn't run against Bush, he RAN against McCain"

Or at least that's how it came off. If you didn't mean it that way, okay.

You think people like yourself would allow Obama to act like Trump. No you wouldn't.

U are such a troll.

The fact that you think people can "allow people to act" like anything shows how ridiculous your line of thinking is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    U are such a troll.

The fact that you think people can "allow people to act" like anything shows how ridiculous your line of thinking is.
    yeah, he's officially on ignore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I do not think Cincy implied that he literally ran against Bush for his entire presidency. In order to understand that, youd have to understand my tone, which you clearly didnt from the start. you called it a rant, which im ok with, but missed the sarcasm and satire of it. Cincy implied he talked shit on Bush and his policies his entire presidency. I did not refute this. I also know he said that in reply to my statement about Trump running against HRC still in 2020, as if this was nothing new for a president to do. I clarified my post and pointed out that there is a difference between Trump/HRC and Obama/Bush... that i shouldnt have to point out. I did not misinterpret what he was saying or his intent, i simply disagreed that they were the same in the context we were talking about. for some reason that got your panties in a bunch because i said trump supporters and idiotic defense in the same sentence. I do think its idiotic to draw comparisons to an active president bashing the previous ones policies and direction vs an acting President bashing a private citizen that was not in charge previously. there is a difference there, no matter how much you try to ignore it.
    I appreciate the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If it was satire or sarcasm you could have just said that. Instead you're telling me I was wrong BHO didn't "run" against Bush even going so far as saying "no. he. fucking. didn't. He ran against McCain."

If you agree he campaigned against Bush/ his policies. Blamed him / bashed his policies years into his Presidency. And agree CincyCat and my self were not saying Bush was his opponent, than we are on the same page.
    Bingo. Sorry I missed all of this.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    U are such a troll.

I'm also done with Mr. Troll, btw.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

This message is hidden because MontibelloValhalla is on your ignore list.
    Remove user from ignore list

Best thing I've seen all day

Obama would have been assassinated if he behaved in the crude, uncouth fashion that Trump has. Anyone that says different is being Intellectually dishonest.

Hahaha. This has nothing to do with this thread. You're just looking for attention and trying to derail the discussion. I guess you got all your homework finished and have nothing to do.

Racist troll.