Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Deja Vu

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco Deja Vu

If Joe hated his job he would have milked that knee recovery last year for everything he could instead of rushing back.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    His numbers sorry the s was accidentally left off. Get upset all you want. Everything I stated was a fact.
    Please supply your proof for "A lazy IDGAF personality? Fact!". And, no, we're not going to accept your opinion as a valid psychological analysis.

The only thing you're proving is that your statements are nonsense. You're upset because Joe isn't performing well, and you pull the same BS that a 1000 haters before you have pulled - making up the nastiest, most hateful things you can come up with to trash the guy. But your "creativity" in trashing him just exposes you as a troll.

There are people who post thoughtful criticisms of Flacco that have successfully swayed my opinion of him. Your hateful criticisms, on the other hand, draw people to his defense. So in the end it's kinda funny to watch you achieve the opposite of what you intend. That being said, I would rather not have someone post such ridiculous nonsense on this board. I'm kinda fond of the atmosphere here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman82 View Post
    Please supply your proof for "A lazy IDGAF personality? Fact!". And, no, we're not going to accept your opinion as a valid psychological analysis.

The only thing you're proving is that your statements are nonsense. You're upset because Joe isn't performing well, and you pull the same BS that a 1000 haters before you have pulled - making up the nastiest, most hateful things you can come up with to trash the guy. But your "creativity" in trashing him just exposes you as a troll.

There are people who post thoughtful criticisms of Flacco that have successfully swayed my opinion of him. Your hateful criticisms, on the other hand, draw people to his defense. So in the end it's kinda funny to watch you achieve the opposite of what you intend. That being said, I would rather not have someone post such ridiculous nonsense on this board. I'm kinda fond of the atmosphere here.
    Hold on now...you don't have proof to the contrary about Joe's IDGAF personality either. You each have your own opinion. My opinion doesn't go to that degree, but I certainly would label him a 9-5'er. He's a professional 9-5'er, but a 9-5'er nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman82 View Post

Well it’s unfortunate for you because you don’t get to pick and choose what I post. If you don’t like...
    1. I don’t care
    2. I don’t care to sway your opinion.
    3. If you can’t see he has a lazy IDGAF attitude then you don’t see what I see.

I don’t know why some of you think that when people say something that differed from what you see or believe you think you can tell someone what they can or can not post.
    If I was in a bar having a conversation with a buddy and saying these things you wouldn’t dare walk up and call me a troll or tell me I can’t be saying these things.
    I’m the troll but I guess you’re the internet, tough guy bouncer. Go kick rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Well it’s unfortunate for you because you don’t get to pick and choose what I post. If you don’t like...
    1. I don’t care

I don’t know why some of you think that when people say something that differed from what you see or believe you think you can tell someone what they can or can not post.
    If I was in a bar having a conversation with a buddy and saying these things you wouldn’t dare walk up and call me a troll or tell me I can’t be saying these things.
    I’m the troll but I guess you’re the internet, tough guy bouncer. Go kick rocks!

Odds are that flacco had the same work ethic when he won the SB that he does now.

And that you are, in fact, just trolling because you don't like him, and the results are not as good as they once we're, when the TEAM was a better TEAM.

Blog Entries

1. I don’t care

How do you know who would say what? Sounds like an Internet tough guy bouncer statement too me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Hold on now...you don't have proof to the contrary about Joe's IDGAF personality either. You each have your own opinion. My opinion doesn't go to that degree, but I certainly would label him a 9-5'er. He's a professional 9-5'er, but a 9-5'er nonetheless.
    I guess he was putting in extra hours in 2012 huh?

Ah yes I remember all the reports of how joes demeanor was different then...

Wait no I don't. Because that never happened.

Probably because...nothing has changed for him.

He's been the same since day one.

But now that the results are different it's an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Odds are that flacco had the same work ethic when he won the SB that he does now.

And that you are, in fact, just trolling because you don't like him, and the results are not as good as they once we're, when the TEAM was a better TEAM.
    You think? You don't think that playing for what amounted to be millions upon millions of dollars motivated him to work a little harder???

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post

When the Ravens lose it’s a team loss but when they win like in 2012 you guys find it to be because of Flacco. I have said that Flacco had a good run but outside of that Flacco is nothing more than a game manager. The problem now is he is a piss poor one to go along with the piss poor talent he has around him.
    He’s a 10 year veteran that some people still make excuse after excuse for the guy. He’s been ok at times this year AT BEST. I’m telling you, let him go down and you will watch Mallet come in and put up better numbers.
    I don’t want to wish an injury on Joe but I do hope for some reason Mallet gets some playing time because the excuses will be comical about how Joe wasn’t put in the right position.
    I’m with the other posters who want to blow it up and rebuild.
    Harbs, MM, Pees and Joe all can go and bring in new management to build this team and offense.

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Get Flacco overrated ass ou5 out of here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Dso4WcsPk

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Damnnittttt monti!!! You beat me to it

Blog Entries

When the Ravens lose it’s a team loss but when they win like in 2012 you guys find it to be because of Flacco. I have said that Flacco had a good run but outside of that Flacco is nothing more than a game manager. The problem now is he is a piss poor one to go along with the piss poor talent he has around him.
    He’s a 10 year veteran that some people still make excuse after excuse for the guy. He’s been ok at times this year AT BEST. I’m telling you, let him go down and you will watch Mallet come in and put up better numbers.
    I don’t want to wish an injury on Joe but I do hope for some reason Mallet gets some playing time because the excuses will be comical about how Joe wasn’t put in the right position.
    I’m with the other posters who want to blow it up and rebuild.
    Harbs, MM, Pees and Joe all can go and bring in new management to build this team and offense.

Your opinions are garbage, like your posts.