Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Deja Vu

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    It’s garbage? Why cause I don’t agree with your love of Flacco?
    No because you are insinuating he faked an injury, to further talk shit about him.

That's makes you untrustworthy.

Blog Entries

It’s garbage? Why cause I don’t agree with your love of Flacco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a lazy shit take

No doubt Joe is overpaid. I am beginning to buy into the accusation that he does not try hard enough.

But Joe is the best QB the Ravens have ever had. The only other one who was close was Testaverde. Those who want to dump Joe forget what it was like before he came to the Ravens. I'm not fond of the idea of enduring another Boller, Wright, or Troy Smith.

I believe that his possible lack of motivation is largely a coaching problem. Has he ever been put on the hot-seat by Harbs? He can do no wrong, so he isn't motivated to work hard.

He also has had the worst WR group year after year. Torrey Smith and Anquan Boldin were probably the best pair he ever had, and he also did his best work with them.

Joe is not elite. But I think he could be solid with better coaching, better play-calling, and if the Ravens as an organization put pressure on him to prepare better. He had his best statistical season in 2014 with Kubiak as OC. I think he could do that again with an OC of Kubiak's caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    No because you are insinuating he faked an injury, to further talk shit about him.

That's makes you untrustworthy.
    Was he out 6 weeks with a back injury he don’t know how it happened?
    Has he been on the injury report at all?
    They put guys on the report for everything yet Flacco is out 6 weeks With an injury and comes back 100% healthy. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    It's a lazy shit take

Don’t like it? Don’t read it! It’s not my fault you go around finding everything said about Flacco and trying to dispute it.
    No wonder he is so lazy having you hang from his nuts all the damn time. Let them things go and let the man breath.

Joe is definitely a 9-5'er, but he has never given any indication that he isn't professional, so I would be shocked if he ever "faked an injury".

Blog Entries

Was he out 6 weeks with a back injury he don’t know how it happened?
    Has he been on the injury report at all?
    They put guys on the report for everything yet Flacco is out 6 weeks With an injury and comes back 100% healthy. Lol.

I hear he also kills baby kittens.

I hear he also kills baby kittens.
    Cool

Joe is not elite. But I think he could be solid with better coaching, better play-calling, and if the Ravens as an organization put pressure on him to prepare better. He had his best statistical season in 2014 with Kubiak as OC. I think he could do that again with an OC of Kubiak's caliber.
    I agree with you mostly.

Even though my first post maybe made it sound like I think Joe sucks, I don't. But, he clearly has regressed and it seems like he still makes mistakes a 10 year pro shouldn't make. I think the bigger problem is the coaching staff and the way we draft. We sure haven't done Joe any favors with the lack of talent we've brought in.

I do get tired of Joe's ”gee whiz I gotta play better” press conferences. It just looks like he could care less as long as he gets his million dollar paycheck... win or lose.

Blog Entries

Cool

He's busy killing babies when he should be studying the play book

He's busy killing babies when he should be studying the play book
    See I’d tell him you what you’re being but I’ll get tossed off the board for a week or two.
    Missed 6 weeks? Fact!
    Never even on the injury report? Fact!
    A lazy IDGAF personality? Fact!
    Do his number represent the nut hugging you do for him? No! Another fucking fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Oh he cared. He didn't have his money yet in 2011/2012 and he bet on himself. He cared tremendously those years. His playoff performance is unexplainable, but I will never take credit away from him for that.
    yessir. he had to care in 2014 bc kubes and denny were riding him, they wernt cuddling him like harbs does.
    they made him work and he got better. once they left he back to his old self