Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Deja Vu

Re: Flacco Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    So in 2013 he didn't care.

But in 2014 he did.

But then he hasn't cared since 2014.

But yet he was already paid since 2013.

So your theory makes no fucking sense because 2014 happened.

The answer is the team and scheme around him in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017 sucked/sucks.

In 2014 it didn't.

But please continue to think it's only about money.
    I just defended Flacco and you are literally arguing with me over it? WTF???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TarHeels33 View Post
    Cool. Then maybe he as a person is not the best QB for this team as it starves for any kind of spark or emotion or fire on either side of the ball.
    You know what provides "spark"?

Not drafting shitty players.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I just defended Flacco and you are literally arguing with me over it? WTF???
    He was paid in 2014 and had a high cap hit...but the team did well, because they had a scheme and team in place.

That is the difference. Period.

Blog Entries

Cool. Then maybe he as a person is not the best QB for this team as it starves for any kind of spark or emotion or fire on either side of the ball.
    That's what happens when the coach takes all that away. The only fire this team has had was SSSr besides that you got clowns not Killers. Suggs has always been goofy and now the leader of the defense is a 340 lb dancing bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was paid in 2014 and had a high cap hit...but the team did well, because they had a scheme and team in place.

That is the difference. Period.
    At some point...you are going to have to give Joe some accountability. I'd be willing to bet that you actually care way more about defending and excusing his poor play, then he cares about his poor play.

Look at the history of QBs that Ravens' fans have had to deal with. Is it really any wonder that some have embraced mediocrity and continue to cling to it as Joe continues to regress?

Blog Entries

At some point...you are going to have to give Joe some accountability. I'd be willing to bet that you actually care way more about defending and excusing his poor play, then he cares about his poor play.
    I know exactly what he needs to be accountable for.

You seem to not know what he shouldn't be accountable for.

This!

Joe cares a whole lot less than anyone that defends him. Joe can’t wait for Thursday to be over and it hasn’t even started yet.

Joe gets out of bed every morning like the rest of us hating he has to go to work.

He spent the ENTIRE preseason and TC crying about a bad back. Week 1 comes and Joe hasn’t even been on the injury report. Joe doesn’t even know how he hurt his back. I don’t think Joe ever even had a hurt back.

I wish they’d just sit him down and let Mallet play. He would at least give some effort into the game.

I know exactly what he needs to be accountable for.

You seem to not know what he shouldn't be accountable for.
    Well...you keep up the good fight.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    This!

Joe cares a whole lot less than anyone that defends him. Joe can’t wait for Thursday to be over and it hasn’t even started yet.

Joe gets out of bed every morning like the rest of us hating he has to go to work.

He spent the ENTIRE preseason and TC crying about a bad back. Week 1 comes and Joe hasn’t even been on the injury report. Joe doesn’t even know how he hurt his back. I don’t think Joe ever even had a hurt back.

I wish they’d just sit him down and let Mallet play. He would at least give some effort into the game.

Typical garbage post.

Typical garbage post.
    It’s garbage? Why cause I don’t agree with your love of Flacco?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    This!

And you have what to back this up with?