Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Deja Vu

Re: Flacco Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Not really. Because the season prior they were 1 pass away from the SB.

Remember?
    Ahhh...the glory days of Joe counting minimally against the cap. The days when we thought he would actually progress as a player, not regress. Yes...I remember them well.

I don't like hypocrites and disingenuous people.
    That's understandable. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but whatev's...

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    The fact that he's been so good in the playoffs should be an "Unsolved Mysteries" episode.
    Should it really though? I mean Occam's Razor would support that he just doesn't care until the playoffs right? We've seen it countless times from him and people can feel free to make excuses for why we shouldn't be concerned that he looks disinterested in the regular season but at this point it's the most rational explanation. He looks disinterested because he's disinterested. He never looks excited to play because he's not excited to play. Tired of 3-d chess-ing Joe Flacco when the answer has always been there.

Blog Entries

Ahhh...the glory days of Joe counting minimally against the cap. The days when we thought he would actually progress as a player, not regress. Yes...I remember them well.
    Yes I do and then they send the teams best receiver out of town for a 6th round pick over 2 million dollars......... while only counting 7.8 million against the cap cheaper then the year before when he put a trophey in the case............. in Oz we trust #letsbuildthatD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TarHeels33 View Post
    Should it really though? I mean Occam's Razor would support that he just doesn't care until the playoffs right? We've seen it countless times from him and people can feel free to make excuses for why we shouldn't be concerned that he looks disinterested in the regular season but at this point it's the most rational explanation. He looks disinterested because he's disinterested. He never looks excited to play because he's not excited to play. Tired of 3-d chess-ing Joe Flacco when the answer has always been there.
    Oh he cared. He didn't have his money yet in 2011/2012 and he bet on himself. He cared tremendously those years. His playoff performance is unexplainable, but I will never take credit away from him for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TarHeels33 View Post
    He never looks excited.

Win or lose.

Because that's who he is as a person.

Blog Entries

Ive definitely been a harsh critic of Joe. But this thread is silly. This was an article taken from a season where the Ravens went 10-6 made the play offa and alnost got back to the SB. It was the Ravens D that lost us the chance to get back to the SB, Joe was just a notch under his 2013 play off run form in those play offs.

The Joe since then I would agree is not a good QB at all, but this is certainlt the wrong season to assess him as a bad qb.

Blog Entries

Oh he cared. He didn't have his money yet in 2011/2012 and he bet on himself. He cared tremendously those years. His playoff performance is unexplainable, but I will never take credit away from him for that.
    So in 2013 he didn't care.

But in 2014 he did.

But then he hasn't cared since 2014.

But yet he was already paid since 2013.

So your theory makes no fucking sense because 2014 happened.

The answer is the team and scheme around him in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017 sucked/sucks.

In 2014 it didn't.

But please continue to think it's only about money.

He never looks excited.

Win or lose.

Because that's who he is as a person.
    Cool. Then maybe he as a person is not the best QB for this team as it starves for any kind of spark or emotion or fire on either side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Yes I do and then they send the teams best receiver out of town for a 6th round pick over 2 million dollars......... while only counting 7.8 million against the cap cheaper then the year before when he put a trophey in the case............. in Oz we trust #letsbuildthatD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep...the structure of that contract was brilliant along with re-structuring after three years of ridiculously low cap hits. It's why we have no hope of winning anything until 2020.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Ive definitely been a harsh critic of Joe. But this thread is silly. This was an article taken from a season where the Ravens went 10-6 made the play offa and alnost got back to the SB. It was the Ravens D that lost us the chance to get back to the SB, Joe was just a notch under his 2013 play off run form in those play offs.

The Joe since then I would agree is not a good QB at all, but this is certainlt the wrong season to assess him as a bad qb.
    Facts don't matter when you have an agenda.

Blog Entries

Yep...the structure of that contract was brilliant along with re-structuring after three years of ridiculously low cap hits. It's why we have no hope of winning anything until 2020.
    You have no hope of winning when you draft poorly, coach poorly, and play poorly.

The salary cap is trivial compared to those three things. But carry on with your silly premise.