Page 96 of 880 FirstFirst ... 9495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I hear the prequel series to Thrones is going to start filming this fall. And of course the final season is done filming and out next year, which I can't wait for. And I think Better Call Saul's next season starts in August, right? Really looking forward to that one.
    Holy shit. I had no clue a GOT prequel was in the works. Wow!

Blog Entries

Just watched "A Murder in the Park" Last night on Netflix.

Absolutely one of the craziest things I have seen in my life.

Blog Entries

I wish GRRM's fat ass would finish the fucking books already.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just watched "A Murder in the Park" Last night on Netflix.

Absolutely one of the craziest things I have seen in my life.
    Isn’t it?

That is what “stupidity run amok” looks like. They used children as political pawns to get what they wanted. Sound familiar?

Keep in mind that abolishing the death penalty was the goal. The ends justify the means. It worked.

IL is just an absolute cesspool of political corruption. This story proves it.

Blog Entries

Anyone going to watch "The Mayans" on FX.

I was a HUGE Sons of Anarchy fan, but I might pass on this as I feel they're just trying to recreate the magic...

I was a HUGE Sons of Anarchy fan, but I might pass on this as I feel they're just trying to recreate the magic...
    For me it will depend what all other shows are on at the time. It really doesn't interest me that much as of now but ill give it 2-4 episodes to see if its worth following. From what I read, the whole idea behind SoA was a 5 part series: the one we already seen, the mayans, a series about Jax's father, a series about Jax's son and cant remember about the 5th

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Isn’t it?

That is what “stupidity run amok” looks like. They used children as political pawns to get what they wanted. Sound familiar?

Keep in mind that abolishing the death penalty was the goal. The ends justify the means. It worked.

IL is just an absolute cesspool of political corruption. This story proves it.
    One of the tennants of the Nazi Party and Fascism.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    For me it will depend what all other shows are on at the time. It really doesn't interest me that much as of now but ill give it 2-4 episodes to see if its worth following. From what I read, the whole idea behind SoA was a 5 part series: the one we already seen, the mayans, a series about Jax's father, a series about Jax's son and cant remember about the 5th
    Interesting. Well I may watch it if there are going to be more series.

I think I’ll give it the “binge test”. I’ll not watch the first 3-4 episodes and then watch them back to back On Demand. If it hooks me ...I’m in. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Watched Neighbors last night. What a movie. I've seen it before, doesn't get old. One of my favorite comedies of this decade. Seth Rogen and Zac Efron can both be hit or miss for me (one can only watch Rogen play the same character so many times before it gets stale) but it's a total hit from both in that.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Trailer for Aquaman is out. It looks...better than the other DC movies have in trailers...but the CG is still really bad to me at times. I don't understand. These movies, they gross north of $700M even when they are bad, it's baffling how the CG can still be so bad. It shouldn't look like it was done 10 years ago.

Shazam trailer also came out today. I don't know anything about the character but it looks like a lower stakes comedy superhero movie like the Ant Man films or Spider Man Homecoming, so I'm interested.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52