Page 87 of 878 FirstFirst ... 8586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 10535
    Blog Entries

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Going to see Fallen Kingdom tonight, from reviews it sounds like maybe the first dud of the season. As always I will report back with my thoughts after.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Didn't like Jurassic World. It's far too cruel and sad for me. As a movie it's probably going to be fine mindless popcorn entertainment for the average viewer but I just don't do movies with animals (even CGI dinos) in peril and that's basically all this is for an hour and 45 minutes.

Vague, minor spoiler, but if you see it, there is a scene with a brontosaurus that is going to hurt your soul.

Blog Entries

I hate Hollywood. What should I do?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    bollywood

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Support independent cinema.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Finally saw the Quiet Place

Highly disappointed. Maybe it was because it was so hyped up by everyone else, I just had insane expectations. I just didn't see anything special about it other than no one hardly ever spoke. It was something different that's for sure and maybe it would of maybe a difference seeing it in theatres, but I just cant see it making that much of difference to where it warrants the hype given to it. Reminds me of The Shape of Water............Spoiler...if I wanted to watch a human fuck a fish, Id watch Splash

Blog Entries

Anyone watch "The Staircase" on Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Anyone watch "The Staircase" on Netflix?
    Yep, on episode 11 now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yep, on episode 11 now
    Did he do it? I don't think it was a fall, but it's weird how the blood is way down low on the wall and there is no fractures on her skull.

The evidence is very confusing as to what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Did he do it? I don't think it was a fall, but it's weird how the blood is way down low on the wall and there is no fractures on her skull.

The evidence is very confusing as to what happened.
    Considering that she was drinking and valium was in her system, I don't rule out a fall. She could have fell down and when tried to get up kept slipping on the blood and hitting her head again and again. With no fracture in the skull, how the blood splatter was just doesn't make sense to me. None of it makes sense to me, but ill hit you back when I watch the rest to give my full opinion. I'm leaning towards no, how far are you into it?

Blog Entries

Considering that she was drinking and valium was in her system, I don't rule out a fall. She could have fell down and when tried to get up kept slipping on the blood and hitting her head again and again. With no fracture in the skull, how the blood splatter was just doesn't make sense to me. None of it makes sense to me, but ill hit you back when I watch the rest to give my full opinion. I'm leaning towards no, how far are you into it?
    I finished it. So I'm you, very weird on what happened.

Blog Entries

Finally saw the Quiet Place

Highly disappointed. Maybe it was because it was so hyped up by everyone else, I just had insane expectations. I just didn't see anything special about it other than no one hardly ever spoke. It was something different that's for sure and maybe it would of maybe a difference seeing it in theatres, but I just cant see it making that much of difference to where it warrants the hype given to it. Reminds me of The Shape of Water............Spoiler...if I wanted to watch a human fuck a fish, Id watch Splash
    Man, I told y'all back when it came out to see in theater. There was no way it was going to be the same movie in a home viewing environment.

Speaking of Oscar winning movies, I bought that Three Billboards over the weekend after I caught it on sale for $13, which was about what I was willing to pay for something that isn't typically the kind of movie I watch. Am I going to be disappointed?

I still haven't watched Red Sparrow and American Made which I also just recently bought, but I did watch 40 Year Old Virgin on Netflix and that movie is as good as ever.

Also bought my tickets for Ant Man next Thursday and I've heard good things. I hear it's very lighthearted and low stakes which is good after the darkness of Infinity War.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52