Page 389 of 878 FirstFirst ... 387388389390391 ... LastLast
Results 4,657 to 4,668 of 10535

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Haha you sound like my husband re. Kailah. Agree she is hot. But dumb, like sadly most of the other women this season. I like Jay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Lol. Yeah, I'm not sure I could stand to be around most of the females for a long period of time.

I do like the twist of having to win an elimination in order to make the finals. Should have been that way all along. If I was there, I'd want to go in as early as possible and hope to get the W because then I could hopefully sit back and watch everyone else scramble to get in in order to get the red skull and not have to worry as much about going back in for awhile. Jay is definitely in a good position. He does seem like a chill kind of dude so far and not like the other backstabbing assholes. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Lol. Yeah, I'm not sure I could stand to be around most of the females for a long period of time.

I do like the twist of having to win an elimination in order to make the finals. Should have been that way all along. If I was there, I'd want to go in as early as possible and hope to get the W because then I could hopefully sit back and watch everyone else scramble to get in in order to get the red skull and not have to worry as much about going back in for awhile. Jay is definitely in a good position. He does seem like a chill kind of dude so far and not like the other backstabbing assholes. Lol

Agreed!

Blog Entries

A Quiet Place 2 has been given a Labor Day release date. Will people be back to gathering en masse again by then? Guess we will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    A Quiet Place 2 has been given a Labor Day release date. Will people be back to gathering en masse again by then? Guess we will find out.
    I saw something earlier this week stating Ghostbusters has already been pushed back to 2021. That sucks I was looking forward to seeing that.

I saw Black Widow was being considered for ON Demand release.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I saw something earlier this week stating Ghostbusters has already been pushed back to 2021. That sucks I was looking forward to seeing that.

I saw Black Widow was being considered for ON Demand release.
    Yeah, Sony moved their entire summer slate to next year.

I expect Black Widow to go streaming soon given the money issues I've heard Disney is having. It had a budget of 150-200M and I think it easily tops that if they release it as a rental right now and not on Disney+. No new Marvel stuff in almost a year now, everyone stuck at home and bored out of their minds, people will eat it up, maybe even more so than they would have if it was in theater.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I have to see how stuff like Invisible Man, Onward, and The Hunt have done on digital but I feel like releasing movies on schedule on demand at the $20 rental price point is a pretty good idea. Better than pushing back into what's going to be a super crowded 2021 movie season. You are basically only competing with CNN/FOX/etc. at this point. No movie on the 2020 schedule was going to be a billion dollar film in theaters so it's not like you are costing yourself your chance at that number.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Black Widow moved to Eternals original release of November 6th. Every other Marvel film has been pushed back as well, Eternals will take Shang-Chi's release date, and so on. I am surprised! But oh well. Delaying everything else sucks but a necessity at this point.
    back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Black Widow moved to Eternals original release of November 6th. Every other Marvel film has been pushed back as well, Eternals will take Shang-Chi's release date, and so on. I am surprised! But oh well. Delaying everything else sucks but a necessity at this point.
    The probably have to since they can’t film right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Invisible Man- basically what i thought it would be. Very intersting concept but with such a stupid name and obvious plot point, i think that really made it too predictable.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Watched Hollywood tonight! I enjoyed it, as I love that time in history. Sure it was long but Tarantino movies kinda do their own thing.

Only wish the ending was how it went down in real life!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Watched Hollywood tonight! I enjoyed it, as I love that time in history. Sure it was long but Tarantino movies kinda do their own thing.

Only wish the ending was how it went down in real life!

Having expected the real ending all movie, it was cathartic.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Watching the last episode is season 1 of the expanse. The story has really accelerated the last three episodes, and drawn me in.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk