Page 364 of 880 FirstFirst ... 362363364365366 ... LastLast
Results 4,357 to 4,368 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm not a guy who cries watching TV/movies, but there is a scene near the end of their time at the cabin in this episode, where they find something none of them knew existed, and it will probably have you misty.

Yeah, I can understand that. When I first started I was kind of meh on it but my wife liked it so kept watching and eventually got pulled in. It's a unique show as far as stuff I watch goes, I don't watch anything else like it, no action really, no random death or scares or anything like that...just a drama. It's a mystery how I got sucked into it.
    I think this season has been really good

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I think this season has been really good

It's definitely dealt with some very "real" topics this season, and it has been done very well across the board.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Hunters dropped on Amazon. About Jews hunting nazis in america. First episode was phenomenal
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Hunters dropped on Amazon. About Jews hunting nazis in america. First episode was phenomenal
    Did you see Lamar and Marlon in the promos?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7393xZp...d=emjwaluw0bc2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B76nSMNF...=1vllb8qm6yca4

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Did you see Lamar and Marlon in the promos?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7393xZp...d=emjwaluw0bc2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B76nSMNF...=1vllb8qm6yca4

Jesus that's amazing

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Fun fact: Grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka had a Coke habit. Exhibit A: Coke nail

Jesus that's amazing

Marlon's just missing his 70s 'fro

So i finished the first season of The Expanse. Meh. I mean its interesting and all, but the main reason im watching it is because i have nothing else to watch. Maybe at some point ill give season 2 a try but im gonna try out Sharp Objects from HBO, heard it was pretty good from some guys on the the true detective subforum of reddit.
    Yeah the ending was kinda like ‘that’s it’?? I was like there has to be more episodes to this. Seemed a few episodes short of the full story

Blog Entries

Finally saw Parasite tonight at the local theater. I was skeptical it would live up to the hype, but it did. A true masterpiece that would have easily been in my top five of last year if I had seen it sooner. Really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Finally saw Parasite tonight at the local theater. I was skeptical it would live up to the hype, but it did. A true masterpiece that would have easily been in my top five of last year if I had seen it sooner. Really, really good.
    Completely crayz huh. It was weird at first as i was waitng to figure out what the hell this movie was even about then finally i started picking up on it. Then just when you think thats the twist, nope, not at all. Brilliant

A question people keep asking would it have won best picture if it werent foreign made becuase of how "woke" hollywood attempts to be. I mean, its a valid question

Blog Entries

Completely crayz huh. It was weird at first as i was waitng to figure out what the hell this movie was even about then finally i started picking up on it. Then just when you think thats the twist, nope, not at all. Brilliant

A question people keep asking would it have won best picture if it werent foreign made becuase of how "woke" hollywood attempts to be. I mean, its a valid question
    Yeah, I went into it pretty much completely blind, only watched one trailer, so it was all a surprise to me. I loved how the story was woven together and how it had surprise after surprise. A review I read said it was a little bit of every genre and while I would have laughed at that before I saw it, damn if it wasn't true.

Parasite spoilers ahead...

I didn't get the relationship between the boy and the rich family's daughter. I don't know if it ever gave his age but it seemed to imply he was university age while she was a sophomore in HS. My wife was kind of put off by that but I'm guessing such relationships are viewed differently in SK.

Funniest part to me was when the little kid wakes his parents up while the dad is trying to crawl out and he's just laying there while they are oblivious to it.

A lot of funny one liner type stuff in it too.

I really enjoyed it. Very worthy of the Best Picture award even if I personally would still give it to OUATIH.

"What the fuck is ram-don?" lol
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

For Charles