What challenge?

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Haha a show called the challenge on MTV

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What challenge?

Gonna have to do my annual rewatch of Black Mirror's White Christmas soon!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Did you finish the challenge? Haha

I did. :)

Another entertaining season.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I did. :)

Another entertaining season.

Sad for my man Leroy though

Watched 6 Underground on Netflix by Michael Bay starring Ryan Reynolds. It's what you expect, big explosions, car chases, gun fights coupled with Reynolds smart ass commentary made for a fun entertaining watch for me. It's not winning any awards but its worth the watch. The opening scene is a blast

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Speaking of remakes/reboots, I saw the new Jumanji last night. I was a big fan of the one that came out a couple years ago, and I loved this one as well. One of my favorite movies of this year. Highly entertaining, funny, fun action scenes, really enjoyed it.
    How fantastic was kevin hart doing a danny glover impression most of the movie? Lol hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    This kinda explains some thing as far as everything being connected through Feige

https://cosmicbook.news/daredevil-re...eroes-hire-mcu

Pretty bummed that they plan on rebooting Daredevil and Punisher with different actors from the Netflix versions. They were both really well done and they could have just brought them back with whatever direction they wanted to go with them.

Those Netflix series for Marvel were fantastic and honestly from a character, and story telling point have blown some of the Marvel movies away.

As a fan I have a giant middle finger for Kevin Feige!!! Massive mistake on his arrogance.

The Casting for all the Marvel series was top notch. I think its also bad look for Marvel as they leaked some bad info stating a decline in ratings, that is complete bullshit, Dare Devil was Netflix 3rd highest rated show when it got the axe. It was all because of the Disney Streaming rights.

Speaking of remakes/reboots, I saw the new Jumanji last night. I was a big fan of the one that came out a couple years ago, and I loved this one as well. One of my favorite movies of this year. Highly entertaining, funny, fun action scenes, really enjoyed it.
    Really?

I hated the remake with the Rock. Even my kids did not really like it. The original is way better. Definitely will not be catching that one in a theater.

Over the weekend I only caught the first 30 minutes of it but if anyone is a Jennifer Lopez fan you need to check out Hustlers.

She looks absolutely amazing in this movie and at 50+ years old my god she is sexy as hell. She puts on a dance in the first few minutes that I do not think my eye lids even blinked until it was over. Cant say I was crazy about the story but some of the scenes are great.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    How fantastic was kevin hart doing a danny glover impression most of the movie? Lol hilarious
    It was hysterical. IMO Jack Black playing a female was the funniest part of the first one, and Kevin Hart definitely stole the show in this one. The Rock doing a Danny Devito impersonation was also great.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Really?

I hated the remake with the Rock. Even my kids did not really like it. The original is way better. Definitely will not be catching that one in a theater.
    Yeah, I don't agree with this at all. The first reboot was one of my favorite movies of 2017, and was the hardest I'd laughed at a movie in many years. I don't know if this one will crack my top five of this year as there have been a ton of high quality movies I've seen, but it's definitely in the top ten.

I've never cared for the original Jumanji at all, either when I was a kid or now. I find it boring, it really does nothing for me.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

It was hysterical. IMO Jack Black playing a female was the funniest part of the first one, and Kevin Hart definitely stole the show in this one. The Rock doing a Danny Devito impersonation was also great.

Yeah, I don't agree with this at all. The first reboot was one of my favorite movies of 2017, and was the hardest I'd laughed at a movie in many years. I don't know if this one will crack my top five of this year as there have been a ton of high quality movies I've seen, but it's definitely in the top ten.

I've never cared for the original Jumanji at all, either when I was a kid or now. I find it boring, it really does nothing for me.
    That is how I feel with the remake, does nothing for me. Its just a bunch of CGI (Bam were in the movie and you should know what we are talking about type movie). Just felt there was no story told at all on the remake.

The original atleast told a story and was original.

Anyone seen a movie in (IMax lately)? I am contemplating seeing Star Wars in Imax but want to know if its worth double the price?

I have never seen a movie in Imax

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Sad for my man Leroy though

Yep. Pretty sure he will keep doing it until he finally wins one or they stop doing the show. Maybe he will change his alliances going forward after this season.

Was happy for CT winning though.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Those Netflix series for Marvel were fantastic and honestly from a character, and story telling point have blown some of the Marvel movies away.

As a fan I have a giant middle finger for Kevin Feige!!! Massive mistake on his arrogance.

The Casting for all the Marvel series was top notch. I think its also bad look for Marvel as they leaked some bad info stating a decline in ratings, that is complete bullshit, Dare Devil was Netflix 3rd highest rated show when it got the axe. It was all because of the Disney Streaming rights.
    I agree! Both Daredevil and Punisher were $$$ and damn good shows. No way ratings were the reason they got cancelled.