Page 289 of 880 FirstFirst ... 287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 3,457 to 3,468 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    So who has watched El Camino? Not going to say anything till we can discuss it

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    On my loooooong list of movies. I tend to default to TV before movie

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    On my loooooong list of movies. I tend to default to TV before movie

Damn it. I wanna discuss it, but spoilers ya know.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Damn it. I wanna discuss it, but spoilers ya know.

I'm sure others will tune in soon. Did you like?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I'm sure others will tune in soon. Did you like?

I loved it. Great performances, Easter eggs, and greeting cinematic shots. Watching it again right now before I head into work

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Can't believe Robert Forster, the guy from breaking bad that makes people disappear through his vacuum service died yester, when the movie was released. That's crazy. And sad.

Blog Entries

Haven't watched El Camino yet, but did see Addams Family today, and it was not good. Generic, run of the mill animated movie. Theater was full of kids but they didn't even seem to like it that much judging by the laughing (or lack of).
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Haven't watched El Camino yet, but did see Addams Family today, and it was not good. Generic, run of the mill animated movie. Theater was full of kids but they didn't even seem to like it that much judging by the laughing (or lack of).
    Great Kids movie that I think is on Amazon is Missing Link.

Blog Entries

We just watched El Camino. I’ll withhold details for now as well, but I will say I liked it quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Watched my 1st and only episode so far of AHS which is season 9 episode 1.

It was pretty good. I loved the cheesy 80's / stranger things vibe to it but there are some blatant rips offs from real like (Richard Ramirez / night stalker) Friday the 13th & Halloween) that I think lacks major originality. id say 80% of the episode was like that.

The so called nick name for the killer is pretty weak in my opinion. Sounds like a nick name for a Christmas character or something.

IS AHS streaming free on any platforms past seasons? Id like to binge watch to catch up
    I believe up to season 7 is on Netflix, not sure if 8 is yet. They are all pretty good as I mentioned except for Roanoke. The first four seasons are generally considered the best by most fans. Hotel is good if you don't think too much about it, and Cult is great because of Evan Peters.

The first season Murder House is kind of slow compared to the others but it has one of the best WTF? moments in the series.

Mine would probably be almost the order they released in...

Murder House
    Asylum
    Coven
    Freak Show
    Hotel
    Cult
    Apocalypse
    Roanoke
    Checked Netflix the other night and it doesn't have it. Hulu has all the past seasons though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

When can we talk about El Camino???? Found this gem on youtube, dont worry, no spoilers

Blog Entries

Nothing major but I will warn of some El Camino spoilery stuff below.

I thought El Camino was pretty good. I'm still not sure we needed this but we got it and it didn't tarnish BB at all. I wouldn't have gone so heavy on the Todd flashback stuff (especially since he's put on like 30 pounds since BB and it kind of broke immersion), it also seemed a little too much like the Theon/Ramsay relationship in GOT (I was seriously just waiting for Todd to ask Jesse his name and Jesse say Reek), but otherwise it was good. The bit with Walt near the end at the diner was nice.

I would absolutely watch a Badger and Skinny Pete buddy comedy in this universe.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Nothing major but I will warn of some El Camino spoilery stuff below.

I thought El Camino was pretty good. I'm still not sure we needed this but we got it and it didn't tarnish BB at all. I wouldn't have gone so heavy on the Todd flashback stuff (especially since he's put on like 30 pounds since BB and it kind of broke immersion), it also seemed a little too much like the Theon/Ramsay relationship in GOT (I was seriously just waiting for Todd to ask Jesse his name and Jesse say Reek), but otherwise it was good. The bit with Walt near the end at the diner was nice.

I would absolutely watch a Badger and Skinny Pete buddy comedy in this universe.
    ***Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Do not Read if you havent Seen El Camino***

I thought it was fantastic. Basically it was an extended last episode of Breaking Bad to get closure for Jessie. It's exactly what i thought it would be, here is some thoughts

-Did Todd eat Uncle Jack and the other guys? You would think he would of at least tried to slim down for the role. That being said, he was phenomenal. The part where they are driving to the desert and he was singing, i was dying laughing. Did you notice the tarantula? Its from the kid he killed when they did the train robbery. Also, one of the snow globes was him looking at lydia sitting in a tea cup, Definitely a Norman Bates style psycho. Funny, i thought about Reek as well when i seen how Jessie was.

-The massive dude that protected the hookers was in Better Call Saul. It was during a body guard gig that Mike was doing, Mike disarmed a guy then the big guy ran away.

-Dont know if you ever knew (im sure you did) but colors played a big part in BB. Like how Walt dressed so plainly with beige or white then slowly moved to dark colors as he became Heisenberg. Same happened in El Camino with Jessie. Starts out in black and then you see him at the end with his white puff daddy looking sweater.

-Skinny Pete was also, dude had Jessie's back like no other. It was cool to see them for the short time.

- I really liked the duel scene. The way Jessie said yea was so satisfying, like you could how he knew he was about to kill the guy and how disappointed he was. He came there and asked if he could have the money, small amount. Jessie really was a good dude.

-Walt. Glad we got to see him and i was hoping it would have been a better scene, but i think it really captured their relationship to the tee.

Final Thought: Was it a great movie? No. Was it a great ending to BB? Yes. I dont think this has any affect on the legacy of BB, now it could have if it was terrible. Some could have viewed it as a last money grab, but i really thought it did the series justice and give Jessie, the unsung hero who was supposed to be killed off in season 1 a fresh start with a new life. Overall, with the nostalgia of BB, i loved it.