Page 261 of 880 FirstFirst ... 259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,132 of 10551
    Blog Entries

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Y'all are making me wonder if I should watch season 2 :). I really liked 1

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The 2nd season was interesting. But it was pretty predictable, IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yes. It’s still worth a watch. Not as interesting as season 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    As my rsr-pops said.. Season 2 is still worth watching.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The 2nd season was interesting. But it was pretty predictable, IMO.
    Thanks guys. Maybe I WILL give it a shot

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Boys, on Amazon Prime, is worth watching.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The Boys, on Amazon Prime, is worth watching.
    I highly enjoyed it

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Couple newsworthy items today...

Matrix 4 is happening with Keanu and Carrie Ann Moss reprising their roles.

No further Spider Man in the MCU from here on, as Sony and Marvel Studios were not able to come to an agreement on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

No further Spider Man in the MCU from here on, as Sony and Marvel Studios were not able to come to an agreement on it.
    Matrix 4 is a bad idea - the story ended, Neo died, and there was a newly minted peace agreement. Why bring this up again?

Sony is making a mistake. They can't re-use anything that happened within the MCU, they will have to recast and reboot Spider-Man AGAIN if they want to make more movies, and they're going to tank at the box office because nobody wants to see a standalone Spider-Man now that we've all seen him with the rest of Marvel where he belongs. Disney may have been a bit greedy, but Sony really only has two choices now: come back to the table, or waste money figuring out that what I just wrote is true, then sell the whole property to Disney. I truly hope they come back to the table before Disney kills him off in-universe.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don’t agree. I don’t like the decision either but I seriously doubt whatever Sony does from here with the IP tanks. Venom was mediocre at best and still pulled 850M at the box office, The Amazing Spider Man also mediocre did 750M. A Venom/Spider Man movie even with a new casting of Spidey will easily approach if not exceed 1B.

Superhero movies, even bad ones, print money. They have no incentive to cave to Marvel’s demands imo.

Blog Entries

Sounds like the announcement may have been premature though. Sony now saying they are still negotiating.

Yeah, I don’t agree. I don’t like the decision either but I seriously doubt whatever Sony does from here with the IP tanks. Venom was mediocre at best and still pulled 850M at the box office, The Amazing Spider Man also mediocre did 750M. A Venom/Spider Man movie even with a new casting of Spidey will easily approach if not exceed 1B.

Superhero movies, even bad ones, print money. They have no incentive to cave to Marvel’s demands imo.
    Dark Phoenix lost money. Sony will not make money on future Spider-Man films because a significant portion of MCU fans (the source of 90% of the revenue) will actively avoid it BECAUSE of this news (assuming they don't backpedal right now).

This is how the cautionary tale of "Don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg" plays out in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I highly enjoyed it

I had to let my wife watch the dolphin scene.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I had to let my wife watch the dolphin scene.
    Haha that was great.

Lobster scene was funny as well

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I could watch anything with Keanu Reeves but another Matrix Movie, same with a 3rd 20 years too late sequel to Bill & Teds Adventure just seems like bad choices and flops in my opinion. I watched about 20 minutes of the Original Bill and Ted about a week ago as it was on TV and I forgot how funny it was especially the comments by Keanu to his co star about his hot (only 4 years older step mom) was pretty damn funny.

I read about the Kevin Feige pulling out of Spiderman films but the disagreement was not (Sony and Marvel) it was Sony and Disney from what I read.
    Disney wanted a 50/50 split money on financing the film and Sony balked so Sony is to blame it appears.

It was a bad movie considering all the success Kevin Fiege has had with everything he does Marvel wise. Sony will be regretting that move