Page 238 of 880 FirstFirst ... 236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 2,845 to 2,856 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

So are Black Mirror episodes not related to each other like a typical series? Are they all independent shows just of a same genre?

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    So are Black Mirror episodes not related to each other like a typical series? Are they all independent shows just of a same genre?
    Yea, it's called an anthology series. There is one episode where they mention stuff from previous episodes. But you an watch it in any order.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I will check those out. I may just watch them all if none of them are like the first. That really put me off the show for like two years.

Also 3.2 Playtest is about videos games
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea, it's called an anthology series. There is one episode where they mention stuff from previous episodes. But you an watch it in any order.
    There are Easter eggs spread across some episodes and some people think they're in the same universe, but I don't think the creator has explicitly said that. More just fun thinking for us fans!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    There are Easter eggs spread across some episodes and some people think they're in the same universe, but I don't think the creator has explicitly said that. More just fun thinking for us fans!

I think it's the same universe ie black museum

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I think it's the same universe ie black museum
    Oh yeah that one def brought them together. I need to rewatch that one, only saw it once

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I will check those out. I may just watch them all if none of them are like the first. That really put me off the show for like two years.

Child's Play was surprisingly good. I mean, legitimately good. I had zero expectations the film would be even just okay, but I ended up loving it. Mark Hamill was unsurprisingly GREAT and I would highly recommend it to anyone on here that enjoys horror movies. It will be one of the best you see all year.

We get ANNABELLE next week and then Midsommar and Spider Man around July 4th. My movie going shows no sign of slowing down any time soon lol.
    I definitely want to see Child Play. The trailers look like crap, but after your review I hold out some hope it will be good. I wish they would have stayed true to the timeline of the 1980s though. I loved the original movies part 1 especially, part 2 and 3 were ok but I enjoyed Bride of Chucky with the comedic/horror vibe.

I could never get into the Annabelle movies. Just seems like cheap copy cat crap they keep funneling out.

3 Episodes in on NOS4A2 and its been surprisingly decent.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I definitely want to see Child Play. The trailers look like crap, but after your review I hold out some hope it will be good. I wish they would have stayed true to the timeline of the 1980s though. I loved the original movies part 1 especially, part 2 and 3 were ok but I enjoyed Bride of Chucky with the comedic/horror vibe.

I could never get into the Annabelle movies. Just seems like cheap copy cat crap they keep funneling out.

3 Episodes in on NOS4A2 and its been surprisingly decent.
    What service is that again? Nos4a2

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    What service is that again? Nos4a2

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    AMC is the Channel on Cable TV.

It has been somewhat interesting. It has the whole mythological vibe to it of maybe a Vampire as the bad guy, but also the lead characters have powers like psychic or telekinetic I guess. The 1st episode was confusing not knowing what the show would be about but its gotten better over past few episodes.

Its not great, but its definitely original in story line

Blog Entries

Not quite a movie or TV, but it's about movies.

Anyone ever watched "history buffs" on YouTube where they go over what the movie (or tv show) got right or wrong?

It probably won't go in to any comic books movies so I'm not sure if anyone is interested (kidding) but if you like history, it's worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not quite a movie or TV, but it's about movies.

Anyone ever watched "history buffs" on YouTube where they go over what the movie (or tv show) got right or wrong?

It probably won't go in to any comic books movies so I'm not sure if anyone is interested (kidding) but if you like history, it's worth a look.
    No I have never seen that.

I do enjoy watching stuff like that about the making of movies. I have seen a few most recently on the Making of Nightmare on ElmStreet 2 movie. At the time, no one caught on or mentioned it but the movie has alot of Gay Vibes to it, the lead actor who is gay in real life, the shower scene killing the coach, the bedroom dance scene etc... Watching the movie I just completely overlooked all those things. But after it being pointed out its easy to spot.

The Halloween documentary is great too. Amazing how much money that movie made, continues to make and when it was made for very little money.

Blog Entries

Annabelle Comes Home was absolutely fantastic and is in my opinion the best Conjuring universe movie by a mile. A must see.