Page 237 of 880 FirstFirst ... 235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,833 to 2,844 of 10551

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Nerding out: Shawshank, Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, Lion King etc..were all 1994. :)
    Shit, you're right, lol.

Which means ITT was on point! 1995 was the first great MTV Movie Awards!

Shawshank really got shafted out of that group, didn't win shit and would have CLEANED UP just about any other year.

Blog Entries

Saw where an extended release of Endgame with additional scenes is coming to theaters. If you think I’m gonna pay to see it again for the 7th time, you are god damn right about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Saw where an extended release of Endgame with additional scenes is coming to theaters. If you think I’m gonna pay to see it again for the 7th time, you are god damn right about it.
    Yeah just what that movie needs, to be even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah just what that movie needs, to be even longer.
    For real, if they're gonna add more time they might wanna think about an intermission, lol.

Blog Entries

Evidently it's an extra deleted scene and then additional post credits stuff. I will go see it again if it plays at one of the 3 theaters within a half hour of me, but I'm not going to go any further than that for a little bit of extra stuff.

They are just trying to beat Avatar at this point.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Also, I haven't watched hardly any Black Mirror, but I heard a couple of the S5 episodes were good, so watched 1 and 3. They were pretty good. I think I'm just going to be selective with what episodes of it I watch.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Also, I haven't watched hardly any Black Mirror, but I heard a couple of the S5 episodes were good, so watched 1 and 3. They were pretty good. I think I'm just going to be selective with what episodes of it I watch.
    Have you seen previous seasons? I liked 1 the best of season 5, but previous seasons are better than this current one, in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The only other one I've watched was the first episode, and that disgusted me to the point I didn't want to watch anymore. But I like Anthony Mackie and Miley Cyrus and the plot of both seemed interesting so that's why we decided to watch those. Maybe you or Charles could recommend a few from other seasons.

3/4 of the way through S5E1, my wife goes "You would never do this with Dave (my best friend IRL) right?" LOL
    back on twitter

The only other one I've watched was the first episode, and that disgusted me to the point I didn't want to watch anymore. But I like Anthony Mackie and Miley Cyrus and the plot of both seemed interesting so that's why we decided to watch those. Maybe you or Charles could recommend a few from other seasons.

3/4 of the way through S5E1, my wife goes "You would never do this with Dave (my best friend IRL) right?" LOL
    I would definitely suggest watching past the first episode.

It also held me back from watching any further for months (because it is disgusting, lol), but I'm very glad I started it back up. It is a fantastic show and none will make you feel like that again (well, maybe one, but it'll surprise you).

The video game one was insane, too bad games arent to that point yet.

Here is some Black Mirror episodes i recommend in no order. I dont think any are as disgusting as the very first and the ones listed below are something you could watch with the wife without worry. Im sure ITT has some input as well. Id start with my top 3

Season/Episode

1.2- Fifteen Million Merits
    1.3- History of You
    2.4- White Christmas ( top 3)
    3.2- Playtest (top 3)
    3.4- San Junipero (top 3)
    4.1- USS Callister
    4.4- Hang the DJ
    4.6- Black Museum
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I will check those out. I may just watch them all if none of them are like the first. That really put me off the show for like two years.

Child's Play was surprisingly good. I mean, legitimately good. I had zero expectations the film would be even just okay, but I ended up loving it. Mark Hamill was unsurprisingly GREAT and I would highly recommend it to anyone on here that enjoys horror movies. It will be one of the best you see all year.

We get ANNABELLE next week and then Midsommar and Spider Man around July 4th. My movie going shows no sign of slowing down any time soon lol.
    back on twitter

I will check those out. I may just watch them all if none of them are like the first. That really put me off the show for like two years.

Child's Play was surprisingly good. I mean, legitimately good. I had zero expectations the film would be even just okay, but I ended up loving it. Mark Hamill was unsurprisingly GREAT and I would highly recommend it to anyone on here that enjoys horror movies. It will be one of the best you see all year.

We get ANNABELLE next week and then Midsommar and Spider Man around July 4th. My movie going shows no sign of slowing down any time soon lol.
    A few posts up I commented on my top 3. I think they're in Charles' list except my favorite... Shut up and Dance. I've seen them all and can't say I hated any, just didn't like some as much. The Miley one is quite tame in comparison to the others, in terms of mindfuck-ness

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk