Page 234 of 880 FirstFirst ... 232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,797 to 2,808 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Of course i did, i have no life.

I rank them 1 3 2.

I thought the concept of #1 was amazing and it prolly would go down as one my favorites of the series. The rest are ok. Let me know when you watch them.
    Just watched 2. I liked the style, suspenseful and all. But man that ending!! Wish i... knew more? Ha again not trying to spoil

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Noted.

*Spoilers*kind of

I stopped watching a couple episode after Carl finally got killed off. Just couldn't take it
    I wish I would have stopped watching. The Season following once Rick left has been terrible.

I think the best season was the Termites. Those episodes and lead up to Alexandria was great.
    I would love to have a line up and take Lucille to Scott Gimples head for ruining my favorite show, probably #3rd favorite show of all time.

Started watching Timeless (older show from 2016 I believe). It's a pretty good show to pass the time until I can find something else to get sunk into. I was really hoping Swamp Thing was going to be that show, and I'm still super bummed about it being cancelled already. I'm usually not all that big on time travel/sci fi stuff, but I like how they are going back and messing with History. Enjoyed the first 2 episodes so far...

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Started watching Timeless (older show from 2016 I believe). It's a pretty good show to pass the time until I can find something else to get sunk into. I was really hoping Swamp Thing was going to be that show, and I'm still super bummed about it being cancelled already. I'm usually not all that big on time travel/sci fi stuff, but I like how they are going back and messing with History. Enjoyed the first 2 episodes so far...
    I enjoyed timeless! Sad it got canceled... loved the Flynn character

Blog Entries

Going to see Men In Black International tonight. Trailers looked fairly entertaining to me so I have highish hopes. Chris Hemsworth in a comedic role is usually worth seeing.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Going to see Men In Black International tonight. Trailers looked fairly entertaining to me so I have highish hopes. Chris Hemsworth in a comedic role is usually worth seeing.
    Isn't the woman in MIB the chick that played Valkyrie?

Getting the Ragnarok team back together!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I enjoyed timeless! Sad it got canceled... loved the Flynn character

Awesome. Glad to hear it's a good show. I'm excited to see what Flynn's reasons are after only 2 episodes. lol They do at least explain it all before it got cancelled, right? Or was it in the middle of storyline and they just up and stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Awesome. Glad to hear it's a good show. I'm excited to see what Flynn's reasons are after only 2 episodes. lol They do at least explain it all before it got cancelled, right? Or was it in the middle of storyline and they just up and stopped?
    You'll find out more. Flynn endeared himself to me by season 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Isn't the woman in MIB the chick that played Valkyrie?

Getting the Ragnarok team back together!
    Yep, she is.

I enjoyed it. Beginning of the movie is kind of slow but the second half is pretty good. Is it something you need to see in theater, probably not. Gonna start giving a star review for everything I see to keep track of for my end of year list. I'd give this one *** out of *****.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Of course i did, i have no life.

I rank them 1 3 2.

I thought the concept of #1 was amazing and it prolly would go down as one my favorites of the series. The rest are ok. Let me know when you watch them.
    Just watched 3. Was entertaining, I was gonna be like why'd they steal head like a hole!! Until... :)

1 2 3 is my order. Weren't as dark this season but I still enjoyed all 3

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Just watched 3. Was entertaining, I was gonna be like why'd they steal head like a hole!! Until... :)

1 2 3 is my order. Weren't as dark this season but I still enjoyed all 3

I thought 1 was incredible. Do you remember your favorites?
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I thought 1 was incredible. Do you remember your favorites?
    I posted my order in my last post!

Now if you wanna talk about all-time black mirror episodes...