Page 233 of 880 FirstFirst ... 231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,785 to 2,796 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

Looks interesting even thought im not a superhero fan
    Looks interesting but strange. I will give anything a watch with Elizabeth Shue in it. She has always been an under rated hottie in my opinion.

Some shows coming out soon

-The Loudest Voice- Showtime June 30- The rise and fall of Fox CEO Roger Ailes played by Russel Crowe. I dont know anything about him, but with what Showtime keeps turning out, ill watch

-The Hot Zone- Nat Geo already completed- about the Ebola break out, has anyone seen this? Seems really well done and has a 7.5 rating on IMDB

-Yellowstone- June 19th- This is a must watch show with Kevin Costner and a farm

-The Son- Its on now AMC-Pierce Brosnan down by Texasmexico border owns a farm. Its like Yellowstone just 150 years prior. Just as good too

-Stranger Things- July 4th

-City on a Hill-Showtime- First episode is out and it comes back on the 23rd- Kevin Bacon as a corrupt FBI veteran tries to take down the corrupt justice system of Boston. Looks great to me.

-Snowfall-July 10th on FX- About the CIA and crack epidemic in LA and a young kid becoming a drug king pin. Love this show

-The Terrorr- AMC Aug 12th- The first season was about a ship lost in the arctic that come across some strange things. Well i guess its anthology series which i didnt know. This one takes place in a internment camp during ww2 with the Japanese and there is some type of cultural monster. Seems interesting.

-NOS4A2- AMC with 2 episodes out- Taken from IMDB:Charlie Manx, a seductive immortal who feeds off the souls of children, has his whole world threatened when a young woman in New England discovers she has a dangerous gift. I think it looks good.
    Stranger Things season 3 has taken way way way way too damn long to be released. Almost lost interest in even thinking about it and I loved the other two seasons. The kids are growing too fast so this will probably be the last season which sucks.

I have seen episode 1 of NOS4A2. It was ok, very strange show and did not fully get the Plot as of yet.

Blog Entries

Stranger Things release schedule has been weird, I agree, it takes too long. It's going to end up being a couple months shy of two years between seasons. Believe it was over a year between 1 and 2 also.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Stranger Things release schedule has been weird, I agree, it takes too long. It's going to end up being a couple months shy of two years between seasons. Believe it was over a year between 1 and 2 also.
    There is no way a fan can get vested in a show when it takes this long. This is beyond ridiculous and as much as I have loved the series the show creators deserve a ton of criticism for this massive time gap.

Season 1 release date July 15 2016
    Season 2 release date Oct 27 2017 (15 months gap)
    Season 3 release date July 4th 2019 (21 month gap)

For those interested ...OITNB final season release is July 26th.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Blog Entries

OITNB should have ended after the riots at the old prison when they were separating them and sending them to diff places. I couldn’t get into it last season, never finished it. Great show up until that point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    OITNB should have ended after the riots at the old prison when they were separating them and sending them to diff places. I couldn’t get into it last season, never finished it. Great show up until that point though.
    Agree. But the wife and I will watch. Lol. Gotta give in some. I really wish Yellowstone was on Netflix or Prime. Waiting week to week sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

Yeah this show is another one with too long of a Hiatus between seasons.

This show was great first few seasons, the last two seasons were flat out garbage. Not funny at all. Its like they tried making it a drama or something without informing anyone.

I will watch it just to finish it out but that show bombed incredibly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

One of the few shows I have ever stopped watching after being invested in. Along with The Walking Dead, although I've heard it's gotten good again
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

One of the few shows I have ever stopped watching after being invested in. Along with The Walking Dead, although I've heard it's gotten good again
    I would love to Throat Punch the show runners for the Walking Dead. I am into the Whisperer arc but No the show has not (gotten good again) in my opinion. The remaining good guy characters are pretty weak. With them Killing off so many great characters and introducing so many characters they have just gotten lost with writing because there is very little screen time for anyone to take the next step. The Walking Dead universe just makes no sense Minus Rick Grimes.

I am huge walking dead fan and its been shit. Currently watching Fear the Walking Dead and they have royally bothced that show killing off the 3 main lead characters all very quickly. I will give them credit for atleast introducing some decent new characters but its just not as good a show as the original. I still feel Season 1 of Fear was their best.
    The entire Mexico theme season sucked ass. I guess the writers learned their lesson and tried a new approach as the story arc is completely different now.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I would love to Throat Punch the show runners for the Walking Dead. I am into the Whisperer arc but No the show has not (gotten good again) in my opinion. The remaining good guy characters are pretty weak. With them Killing off so many great characters and introducing so many characters they have just gotten lost with writing because there is very little screen time for anyone to take the next step. The Walking Dead universe just makes no sense Minus Rick Grimes.

I am huge walking dead fan and its been shit. Currently watching Fear the Walking Dead and they have royally bothced that show killing off the 3 main lead characters all very quickly. I will give them credit for atleast introducing some decent new characters but its just not as good a show as the original. I still feel Season 1 of Fear was their best.
    The entire Mexico theme season sucked ass. I guess the writers learned their lesson and tried a new approach as the story arc is completely different now.
    Noted.

*Spoilers*kind of

I stopped watching a couple episode after Carl finally got killed off. Just couldn't take it
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I’ve posted my thoughts on Walking Dead and suffice to say I differ completely with 1776. I think it’s the best the show has been since they found Alexandria.