Page 162 of 880 FirstFirst ... 160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,933 to 1,944 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Just watched The Spy That Dumped me for Mila Kunis reasons. Lol. Typically predictable spy flick. Blonde Mila is definitely the best part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    What’s Up Brother!! ??

My take on GOT is it’s gonna be like 7-8 mini movies. Each is supposed to be like 1 1/2 long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think they should have released each episode in theaters. I definitely would go watch it

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Trailer looked cool.

Wondering why Bran wasn’t there?
    Bran=Knight King
    Knight King will be sitting on the Throne
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Looking forward to Game of Thrones. They've really kept the lid on this season as best I can tell, as I've seen no spoilers unlike last season where basically the entire plot was leaked (and accurately) months before the season.

The thing with the feather turning to ice seems too on the nose to be the whole Bran-is-the-Night-King internet theory so I'm guessing that and him missing from the teaser is a red herring.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Just finished Ray Donovan. Fantastic show that doesnt get enough praise. Opening scene of the episode was fucking great

Starting True Detective Season 3 right now. Been waiting so damn long, lot of this is taking place where i grew up in Arkansas. Season 1 is still the best 10 episodes of tv ive ever seen
    Last edited by usmccharles; 01-15-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I finally got around to watching the first episode of Jack Ryan last night. I enjoyed it, but it's definitely a "me" show, the end of the episode was too real for my wife, who doesn't watch any war type stuff. I tried to get her to watch Saving Private Ryan once and we didn't even make it past the first 20 minutes (after which she cried for longer than the movie was on lol).
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Starting True Detective Season 3 right now. Been waiting so damn long, lot of this is taking place where i grew up in Arkansas. Season 1 is still the best 10 episodes of tv ive ever seen
    Interesting thought. What is the best single season of TV you've ever watched? General question to everyone else since you've answered here.

Candidates for me would include S1 of Lost (probably my answer, honestly), S6 of Shameless, S4 of Breaking Bad (most people point to one of the final couple episodes as the best, but for me, it's Crawl Space), S4 of Walking Dead, S1 or S3 of Game of Thrones, and the most recent season of Better Call Saul.
    back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Interesting thought. What is the best single season of TV you've ever watched? General question to everyone else since you've answered here.

Candidates for me would include S1 of Lost (probably my answer, honestly), S6 of Shameless, S4 of Breaking Bad (most people point to one of the final couple episodes as the best, but for me, it's Crawl Space), S4 of Walking Dead, S1 or S3 of Game of Thrones, and the most recent season of Better Call Saul.
    Have you seen True Detective?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Have you seen True Detective?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    I haven't yet. It's on my list though.

Another contender is the first season of Bates Motel, which is a show I don't think I've seen mentioned in the thread. Criminally underrated show there, the guy who played Norman (can't recall the name) was so fucking perfect and creepy in the role, and that season was a slow burn leading up to his first kill. It was very satisfying TV.
    back on twitter

Best single season TV for me :
    It’s tight between a few.
    Sopranos S1
    BoardWalk Empire S1
    SOA Final season
    True Detective S1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battlestar Galactica Season 3
    Breaking Bad Season 5
    Game of Thrones Season 5
    True Detective Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I haven't yet. It's on my list though.

Another contender is the first season of Bates Motel, which is a show I don't think I've seen mentioned in the thread. Criminally underrated show there, the guy who played Norman (can't recall the name) was so fucking perfect and creepy in the role, and that season was a slow burn leading up to his first kill. It was very satisfying TV.
    My friend was obsessed with Bates. Keeps telling me I need to watch. It's on my (long) list

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Watching He's Out There which just came out on Netflix. It's a pretty good home invasion style movie. Not as good as Hush. Kids are in peril from start to finish, so trigger warning there.

Anyone watched You? I've heard good things.
    back on twitter