Page 114 of 880 FirstFirst ... 112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,357 to 1,368 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Man. Set up my computer as a dvr last night and it really made me take note how many of the shows my wife and I watched have been canceled.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I'm watching the newly released Netflix original Maniac.... 4 episodes in and all I have to say is what the actual fuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I'm only 2 episodes in. Hopefully work will allow me to watch some more tomorrow before football. Plan to knock out episode 3 tonight when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Thanks. I probably will pass for now. Not real big on subtitles.

I'm watching this movie now called Terrifier. It's wild, man. It's not good, but it does have some charm as a throwback to the 80's slasher flicks.
    Saw this at a bar a couple weeks ago. They almost always have horror movies on at this particular establishment. I liked the movie, definitely a great job on the scary clown costume. A throwback to the Italian exploitation style of horror from the 70s/80s. Not a great flick but in the right mindset it is a fun one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A look at Joaquin Phoenix's version of the Joker. Not sure if this is the inspirational look that he gets the actual look from later on, or the actual Joker look they are going with.

Wasn't thrilled when news broke about the movie, but I'm sure I will check it out anywho

https://www-comicbookmovie-com.cdn.a...eature-a163697

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I'm watching the newly released Netflix original Maniac.... 4 episodes in and all I have to say is what the actual fuck

I only 2 episodes left. Weird ass show for sure, but I'm sucked in at this point.

not gonna lie, Elf Emma Stone is a hottie. lol

the deuce is back, such a great show

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the deuce is back, such a great show
    So dirty and gritty. You caught up?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Better Call Saul is so God damn good. The way the scheme for Huell came together this week was just perfect. Its almost as good as Breaking Bad.

Blog Entries

If any of you guys are into cars (or even if you aren't, because I'm not and I still like it) there's a show on Netflix called Car Masters Rust to Riches which is pretty good. The premise is they start with a piece of shit they buy for cheap and turn it into something, trade that for a more sought after piece of shit and turn it into something nice, then finally flip that car for something that when restored is worth over six figures. It's really neat to see what they do with the cars.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Better Call Saul is so God damn good. The way the scheme for Huell came together this week was just perfect. Its almost as good as Breaking Bad.
    I've always been intrigued by the show, but never watched it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

If any of you guys are into cars (or even if you aren't, because I'm not and I still like it) there's a show on Netflix called Car Masters Rust to Riches which is pretty good. The premise is they start with a piece of shit they buy for cheap and turn it into something, trade that for a more sought after piece of shit and turn it into something nice, then finally flip that car for something that when restored is worth over six figures. It's really neat to see what they do with the cars.
    Love these shows.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

And the girl is Smoking Hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk