Page 880 of 880 FirstFirst ... 878879880
Results 10,549 to 10,552 of 10552

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It's not gonna be too bad but more than if like haha

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah FML. Truck broke down on me again Monday, had to change the alternator $250 part. Out about $500 now, bought a damn new battery for nothing, alternator was apparently failing intermittently.

What was the price tag on the audi? Those are expensive as shit arent they?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Yeah FML. Truck broke down on me again Monday, had to change the alternator $250 part. Out about $500 now, bought a damn new battery for nothing, alternator was apparently failing intermittently.

What was the price tag on the audi? Those are expensive as shit arent they?
    It was 12k, shipped it from Cali. High miles but it was something I've always wanted. It's a 2012 all wheel wheel drive turbo. Gonna have to drop about 3k on it. I grew up really big into cars, motorcycles and it's hard for me to not go get a vette or something stupid.

Sidenote, a show Called American Rust with Jeff Daniels just released season 2 which I thought was very good, better than the first. I'd recommend

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It was 12k, shipped it from Cali. High miles but it was something I've always wanted. It's a 2012 all wheel wheel drive turbo. Gonna have to drop about 3k on it. I grew up really big into cars, motorcycles and it's hard for me to not go get a vette or something stupid.

Sidenote, a show Called American Rust with Jeff Daniels just released season 2 which I thought was very good, better than the first. I'd recommend

I watched like 4 episodes of Rust and got bored with it. I need to re check it out.

Started watching The Righteous Gemstones with the wife. This series is funny as shit.

I have never really been a car guy. I currently have an F150. My previous vehicles were two other trucks, 1 SUV and my favorite was a jeep wrangler. Loved that vehicle.

I want to buy a new vehicle somewhat soon but interest rates and prices are nuts. no way.

I will never buy a electric vehicle. Fucking idiots charging their electric Jeep Wranglers at the grocery store just cracks me up. Just beyond stupid

I want to either get a newer truck, 4 door wrangler or the only two cars I actually like is Buick Cascada convertible which I could afford, and Dodge Hemi Challenger I absolutely love that car.

I like bigger SUVS, Trucks that kind of stuff. Would love to get a new Toyota Tundra but too damn expensive.

WRangler prices are insane and they have been bad mechanically the last 10 years. Jeep products have been trash for years now

Binged Watched Fallout Series. Its really good. Walton goggins as the Ghoul is great in it, the rest of the cast was really good too. Season was too short. Definitely worth a watch