Page 217 of 880 FirstFirst ... 215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 2,593 to 2,604 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Watched Snowpiercer again last night with the gf, such an under rated movie with an incredible action. The hatchet fight is great.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

The poor dog in the first John Wick is enough for me to not want to watch more lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Twilight Zone series has been disappointing to me. Good quality and well done, hurt haven't found too many thst interesting
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    The poor dog in the first John Wick is enough for me to not want to watch more lol

3 has an action sequence that includes the 2 German Shepard’s from the trailer and it is fucking WILD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    3 has an action sequence that includes the 2 German Shepard’s from the trailer and it is fucking WILD.
    I hope they live!

West world 3.....wtf

https://youtu.be/deSUQ7mZfWk

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    West world 3.....wtf

https://youtu.be/deSUQ7mZfWk
    I give that show credit for having me constantly guess what's going to happen next. Westworld with Jesse Pinkman!

Blog Entries

Started to watch Chernobyl based on your recommendations and it is pretty good. Very dramatized from my knowledge of it but I still am enjoying it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Started to watch Chernobyl based on your recommendations and it is pretty good. Very dramatized from my knowledge of it but I still am enjoying it.
    What episode are you on

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What episode are you on
    Just watched the first one, but my wife vetoed any more tonight due to how sad it is. Will pick up another episode tomorrow.

It’s pretty lit at the BHC homestead tonight.

Blog Entries

Just watched the first one, but my wife vetoed any more tonight due to how sad it is. Will pick up another episode tomorrow.

It’s pretty lit at the BHC homestead tonight.

I love cooking shows. And for some reason, I really find myself watching food challenge shows as well.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I love cooking shows. And for some reason, I really find myself watching food challenge shows as well.
    Gordon Ramsey is awesome. I love cooking shows too. Not so much the competition stuff but just watching good chefs do their thing