Page 426 of 880 FirstFirst ... 424425426427428 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,112 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    **spoilers** We are so numb to it I barely registered at first myself when I saw it. Graphic physical torture of a child. Name another movie where that has been shown like that.
    Guess so,didnt even think twice about it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I haven't watched this since opening night in theater. Need to check it out again, on the first view I remember thinking I enjoyed the first one better, which was the opposite of what most people seemed to think.
    I think I liked the first one better, but I also had some issues with it having been so long since I've seen it I had trouble placing the characters at first. I did like it though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Watched It Chapter 2, was not a fan. Wasnt a fan of the first one either. I dont know what it is, just dont find it very interesting. There were some pretty damn cool visuals in the 2nd but other than that, i was just waiting for it to be over.

Amazing Stories on Apple Tv. Its an anthology (like Black Mirror) with Steven Spielberg involved. I watched the first and third episode and they were ok. They are pretty cheesy, reminds me of like an after school special, cheap looking effects, something you would see on the Syfy channel or something.

Yellowstone- was one of the best shows on tv, but this season so far is just so blah, nothing really going on and this last episode was under 40 minutes. Hopefully the rest of the season really brings it.

Man, i havent seen anything really good in awhile and with the virus shutting down a lot of production its gonna be a minute before some new stuff pops out. The Boyz season 2 comes out Sept 4th so thats something
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Recently watched Devil's Gate on Netflix.

Kind of a B-Side horror movie. I was expecting it to be somewhat "demon" related, but it actually was more about aliens and shit.

It was actually pretty decent.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Gonna have a Shining Dr Sleep night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    I really enjoyed Dr. Sleep.
    We watched Dr Sleep a couplefew weeks ago. I thought it was excellent. Tremendously entertaining & interesting.

The woman is the actress Rebecca Ferguson, from the Mission Impossible movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Doctor Sleep was good, there was a lot more brutality than I expected there to be for a mainstream film.
    I mean, it is a Stephen King story.

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

What's this thread doing upstairs in the football area?

My wife & I started watching Breaking Bad. Never watched it before. We're 2/3 thru seasons 2 right now.

It's tremendous, obvsly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Because someone asked me nicely. And why not?

My wife & I started watching Breaking Bad. Never watched it before. We're 2/3 thru seasons 2 right now.

It's tremendous, obvsly.
    Breaking Bad is one of the greatest series. Period.

I will say...I was fairly disappointed with the follow up movie, El Camino.

Blog Entries

We watched Dr Sleep a couplefew weeks ago. I thought it was excellent. Tremendously entertaining & interesting.

The woman is the actress Rebecca Ferguson, from the Mission Impossible movies.

I mean, it is a Stephen King story.
    I really enjoyed Dr. Sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Recently watched Devil's Gate on Netflix.

Kind of a B-Side horror movie. I was expecting it to be somewhat "demon" related, but it actually was more about aliens and shit.

It was actually pretty decent.
    actually watched this about a week ago. I was doing research on Devil based movies which is a genre I love but it's lacking drastically. Thought it was OK considering what it was, didn't hate it, didn't love it.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Because someone asked me nicely. And why not?
    thank you kind sir

Relic- was better than I expected. Really creepy. I'd reccomend it for the horror genre as that's been lacking as well.

Tread (Netflix) - a documentary about the guy who turned a bull dozer into a tank and destroyed a town in the early 2000s. Crazy Interesting watch, do it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I watched Mobtown recently. That was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Thanks for moving thread up here.

We watched an older movie called Bones with Snoop Dogg over the weekend. I think it came out in 2001 and I had never seen it. Objectively, it’s completely terrible on every level, but I was nonetheless highly entertained throughout.

I also watched Schindler’s List as I saw it scrolling through Netflix. Only the second time I’ve seen it and, while a great and important film, I’ll probably never watch it again. Watching the Krakow ghetto scene as an adult with the full understanding of what you are watching, and not as a young and dumb teen, is a whole different experience and it’s not pleasant. To say nothing of the rest of it.

Blog Entries

It's tremendous, obvsly.
    Breaking Bad is as good as TV gets, IMO. Make sure you watch El Camino after you finish it for continuation and closure (you'll understand when you get to the end). Some people love it some people don't, I thought it was pretty good follow on.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52