Page 878 of 878 FirstFirst ... 876877878
Results 10,525 to 10,535 of 10535

Re: OT - The Movies/TV thread

The Gentlemen series on Netflix is quite entertaining. It is the same story premise of the movie. Guy Ritchie is awesome

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I just finished Dune 1 and against my initial beliefs I really enjoyed it. Excited to see 2 in the imax

I tried watching 1 but fell asleep. From what I did see of it, it looks like nothing more than Tremors in Space...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I tried watching 1 but fell asleep. From what I did see of it, it looks like nothing more than Tremors in Space...

As far as the worms yea. It's pretty slow but if that's kot your jam I grt it

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    As far as the worms yea. It's pretty slow but if that's kot your jam I grt it

Is 2 just as slow as 1? If so I won't even.bother trying to watch it. Lol

Is 2 just as slow as 1? If so I won't even.bother trying to watch it. Lol

Haha that's fair, I haven't seen it yet but BCH wrote a review a couple spots up, I didn't even skim it as I hate any type of spoilers or even just info about a movie I know I'll see.

Blog Entries

(no spoilers or plot threads at all)

Yeah, Dune Part 2 is the best sci-fi movie I've ever seen, it clears Star Wars, it clears Star Trek, it clears any other sci-fi property I can think of off the top of my head. It's an amazing movie. It's got more action and such than the first one including one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. Captain America and Bucky in the street in Winter Soldier has been my favorite fight scene since I saw it, this is better.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    (no spoilers or plot threads at all)

Yeah, Dune Part 2 is the best sci-fi movie I've ever seen, it clears Star Wars, it clears Star Trek, it clears any other sci-fi property I can think of off the top of my head. It's an amazing movie. It's got more action and such than the first one including one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. Captain America and Bucky in the street in Winter Soldier has been my favorite fight scene since I saw it, this is better.
    Well damn, imma have to go back and try part 1 again so I can watch 2.

Well damn, imma have to go back and try part 1 again so I can watch 2.

Same. I’m not looking forward to trying to power through 1 but damn Bhc makes 2 sound great so I wanna see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I mean I have hyped movies that most of y'all have not liked before (like The Witch, Hereditary) but I can't see any sci-fi fan NOT liking Dune 2.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

There is a new trailer out for The Crow Reboot.

Where I think it looks worth seeing, the trailer does not impress.

THe bad guy cast looks weak as shit, the new look of the crow is pretty meh. The new Eric Draven looks like Jared Leto Joker character.

Looks like John Wick meets Suicide Squad 1. Overall I think trying to re create a character that really only fit the 90s era is a stupid idea.

Just watched the Roadhouse Remake.

Overall this movie was good. It does not resemble the original at all and I mean Nothing in it resembles the old movie.

They might have well changed the title.

Connor Mcgregors opening scene is hilarious and suits him well is all I will say.

He plays a great villian.

The movies main big bad, and supporting cast of bad guys was pretty trash and weak.

The movie set in Florida was pretty stupid in my opinion but overall this movie is as good as pretty much every Jake Gylenhall movie is