Page 86 of 880 FirstFirst ... 8485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I definitely understand that. We all have our own personal preferences. I mean shit, Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie and by a wide margin, something I don't think many people would agree with.

I do think you'll be entertained by Incredibles 2 though. Maybe you won't think it's fantastic like I did, but I would be surprised if you don't like it at all lol.

I have, it's been a while though.

LOL, yeah, I had just had an edible before I went so it kicked in about halfway through, that may have altered my perception of the movie some. I can see that perspective as well, it was very slow and the end sucked, I did still enjoy it though. BTW you make a good point, y'all should take my opinion on some things with a grain of salt as I almost always take some bong rips or eat an edible before I watch a movie lmao. That's probably why Annihilation blew my mind.

Not a great idea sometimes though, when I saw Infinity War the edible hit me right as the movie started, and that first scene is intense as fuck as it is, I thought I was going to die.
    Man you're crazy going into a horror in that state of mind! Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Man you're crazy going into a horror in that state of mind! Lol.
    Lol, it's usually the mind bending stuff that gets me going. A Quiet Place was pretty intense though.

I found Red Sparrow on 4K BR today at Target for $13, never seen it but I figured for that price and J-Law it'd probably be worth it. Going to watch tomorrow. Anyone seen it?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Incredibles 2 was really good. You've redeemed yourself endoworm. Hopefully they don't take as long for the 3rd.

Goliath season 2 is out on Amazon. Pretty damn good so far

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Goliath season 2 is out on Amazon. Pretty damn good so far
    Saw them plugging it and it looked interesting. Will have to take a look!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Anyone seen the show Alone? Something about dropping off people in remote places and they need to survive longer than the others to win money.

Anyone seen the show Alone? Something about dropping off people in remote places and they need to survive longer than the others to win money.
    First season of Alone was Bad Ass! They were on Vancouver Island. The guy that won is the commentator on the new season. This season (5) looks pretty good so far since it’s in Mongolia. All the participants are former players on the show that didn’t win. $500K is not a bad prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    First season of Alone was Bad Ass! They were on Vancouver Island. The guy that won is the commentator on the new season. This season (5) looks pretty good so far since it’s in Mongolia. All the participants are former players on the show that didn’t win. $500K is not a bad prize.

I wouldn't definitely sign up for something like this, but seeing as hunting (animals) is something I'm not experienced nor plan on being... Might be difficult for me as worms and bugs don't seem enticing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I wouldn't definitely sign up for something like this, but seeing as hunting (animals) is something I'm not experienced nor plan on being... Might be difficult for me as worms and bugs don't seem enticing

Yeah. The guy in season one was a hell of a fisherman. He caught the hell outa the trout and all. Some of the people were eating mice and bugs. That may be a bit much.

Yeah. The guy in season one was a hell of a fisherman. He caught the hell outa the trout and all. Some of the people were eating mice and bugs. That may be a bit much.

Fish I could do... If I learned how to clean them Obviously. I've learned interesting survival skills from the Marines and love reading that stuff so putting it to the test would be a blast imo

From what my friend told me there is no camera crew, they basically film on their on with a go pro or something?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Fish I could do... If I learned how to clean them Obviously. I've learned interesting survival skills from the Marines and love reading that stuff so putting it to the test would be a blast imo

From what my friend told me there is no camera crew, they basically film on their on with a go pro or something?

Yup. It’s kinda like Survivor Man with Les Stroud. All go-pro cameras. They get a Sat phone to call for help or to tap out. They get a limited number of things they can bring with them. It’s not a bad show so far this year.

Yup. It’s kinda like Survivor Man with Les Stroud. All go-pro cameras. They get a Sat phone to call for help or to tap out. They get a limited number of things they can bring with them. It’s not a bad show so far this year.

I'll add that to my list. Westworld has one more episode and already about done with season 2 of Goliath.

Damn, I was gonna watch it on the history channel app but since I don't have a cable provider I cant. fml

Last edited by usmccharles; 06-19-2018 at 03:47 PM.