Page 421 of 880 FirstFirst ... 419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,052 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Watched an old childhood favorite last night and that Title is Willow. Watching it today, I cant help but feel as if George Lucas somewhat ripped off Lord of the Rings as it has that feel to it but it was still original.

I cannot recall her name but the Red Head Actress in it is a hottie. Its back from Val Kilmers early days.

Shocked there was not a sequel to it being it was George Lucas/ Ron Howard film back in the day.
    Joanne Whalley Kilmer. Beautiful woman. It's weird but I remember her heyday like it was yesterday. Came and went. Val is still poking around but the poor guys health problems have really taken his looks from him.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Joanne Whalley Kilmer. Beautiful woman. It's weird but I remember her heyday like it was yesterday. Came and went. Val is still poking around but the poor guys health problems have really taken his looks from him.
    You get old your looks go and health problems exacerbate it. I was told by women when I was younger I looked like a model. Decades later and post cancer, not so much;)

So let me catch up on some recent watches

Yellowstone Season 3- Its been a lot more sentimental than previous seasons with not much action, its still a good show, one of the best out at the moment, but season 3 so far is a bit of a let down

Black Monday- hilariously stupid humor, its on showtime and just a fun watch

The Tunnel- I love found footage or documentary type horror movies, its my guilty pleasure. This is one i heard about on reddit and gave it a watch last night. Had to watch it on youtube and the quality was like a cctv camera, so not good. But i enjoyed it for the most part, like i said, guilty pleasure. Anyone can recommend from this genre feel free

The Company You Keep- Shia labouf and robert redford, based on a true story about a group of activist that were fugitives for 30 years and it catches up to them, pretty damn good

Jumanji 2- Entertaining, but not as good as the first one imo.

Childs Play- I was always a fan of chuckie, which is what people called me when younger. It wasn't good, but its exactly what you expect and if you like the nostalgia aspect watch it

Lost in Space- Really enjoyed the first season, hated the second.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You get old your looks go and health problems exacerbate it. I was told by women when I was younger I looked like a model. Decades later and post cancer, not so much;)
    You might still look like a model, but maybe just a different kind buddy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Thank you captain obvious. Or should I say captain Zoolander.

Blog Entries

Ah yes, when I was young I looked (somewhat, well maybe 50%, OK 25%) like :

Now, I'm more like :

Well, at least I've still got most of my teeth... too bad I'm a vegan... Bc

That’s like the “I used to look like a Greek God, now I look like Buddha “! Still a god but ...you know. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    That’s like the “I used to look like a Greek God, now I look like Buddha “! Still a god but ...you know. Lmao

By process of elimination we can safely say he's not Michael Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

That is a good one. Have to remember it.

That is a good one. Have to remember it.
    Oh yeah. Use it freely! Lmao

Blog Entries

Just watched The Outpost on Amazon. Pretty good.

I thought they condensed the amount of the attack from hours to like 1 hour but kept the amount of attack the same.

Other than that, but overall. Pretty good.

Blog Entries

We watched a movie on Netflix tonight called Sweetheart. I had no expectations going in and I thought it was really pretty good. There is a bit of a hiccup 2/3 of the way through with the unnecessary introduction of additional characters in a plot thread that goes nowhere, but otherwise quite good.