Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 310311312
Results 3,733 to 3,735 of 3735
    Blog Entries

Re: The Movies/TV thread

I think they are just canceling the network TV stuff. The Disney+ shows will still film as expected.

I have seen where they’ve supposedly tossed around the idea of Punisher showing up in a MCU movie but the nature of his character makes me doubt that.

2. Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think they are just canceling the network TV stuff. The Disney+ shows will still film as expected.

I have seen where they’ve supposedly tossed around the idea of Punisher showing up in a MCU movie but the nature of his character makes me doubt that.
    What I read today makes it sound as if all future TV shows have been scrubbed. Only the few currently filming are proceeding and after that its done???

I know they ordered a Ghost Rider, now thats canceled. I just dont understand WTF is going on? I thought this new streaming service was supposed to where everything was going to be. Feels like one massive scam at the moment.

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Same here, I have not seen 1 trailer or ever heard of this movie until I read about in this thread. Talk about a marketing Flop
    You’re high of you think Disney+ has been a flop.