Page 360 of 880 FirstFirst ... 358359360361362 ... LastLast
Results 4,309 to 4,320 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

I just finished the 2 seasons of Cobra Kai. It is an explosion of 80’s awesomeness mixed with fantastic toxic masculinity.

I highly recommend it for the “gen-x-ial” crowd.

30 min eps. Easy to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I just finished the 2 seasons of Cobra Kai. It is an explosion of 80’s awesomeness mixed with fantastic toxic masculinity.

Has it come to a real streaming service yet?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Has it come to a real streaming service yet?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    YouTubeTV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Toxic masculinity is the name misguided liberal soyboys and feminists give to assholes in the belief that the only way to make it go away is to geld everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Toxic masculinity is the name misguided liberal soyboys and feminists give to assholes in the belief that the only way to make it go away is to geld everyone.
    This is an example of the dialogue you’ll get in Cobra Kai...

**this is an actual scene**

“I’m sorry. I can’t go. Sensai wants us all to watch some old movie called “Over the Top” and discuss it afterwards. I don’t know.”

This is an example of the dialogue you’ll get in Cobra Kai...

**this is an actual scene**

“I’m sorry. I can’t go. Sensai wants us all to watch some old movie called “Over the Top” and discuss it afterwards. I don’t know.”
    Oscar worthy

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Help me people. Trying to pick a Sunday night flick. Cloud Atlas is weird as F.

I've done the history of Midway on Youtube 10 ways to Sunday. Maybe knives out?

Knives out is fantastic.

Cloud Atlas isn't for everyone

What options do you have?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Knives Out was good for sure. I don't ever plan to attempt to watch Cloud Atlas. I already know I will hate it and not finish it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Knives Out was good for sure. I don't ever plan to attempt to watch Cloud Atlas. I already know I will hate it and not finish it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    It's definitely not for everyone, I have high praise for it.

New season of Narcos was just released, it's phenomenal as expected

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    My review is a page or two back, but I thought it was really fun, and it's now my favorite DC movie. Ewan McGregor is awesome in it. Just don't expect to get anything from the plot, the less you pay attention to it the better.

So I took family to see Birds of Prey Friday night.

I can totally understand why the studio has changed the name to it and I can see why its flopping at the box office because it was really bad.

I can acknowledge Suicide Squad was a lousy movie script wise but it was at least enjoyable for a character standpoint.

Birds of prey was terrible. The storyline was so dumb. They couldnt use some comic book reference or even had a writer create a better story than what they used?
    The only good thing about the movie was the fighting choreography.

The outfits they chose for Harley Quinn were lousy. The other characters they never gave them any decent development. It wasnt funny, it wasnt scary.

The best scene in the movie was Rosie Perez wearing (I shaved my balls for this T Shirt).

The movie actually had a really out of place uncomfortable scene in it considering the movie was about Women group star power type thing.
    The scene where Ewan Mcgregor makes a woman stand on a table, and her man cut her dress off. The scene made no sense, was totally out of place.

Ewam Mcgregor and his creepy goon just came off odd. They never appeared to be threatening or a villain. It was almost like Mcgregor didn't know if he should be evil or funny.

The movie felt it was so cut up, like no scenes meshed together.

The end fight scene was just beyond dumb.

This movie following all the other absurdly bad DC Comic movies is what is destroying DC Comics at the box office everytime they put out a movie. Just continues to be a downward spiral. Its hard to believe as big as DC comics are they cannot put together a decent script, writer and director to finally do one of their characters justice.

They should hand a blank check to Christopher Nolan and fix this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    If you want a really weird movie to watch stoned, I highly recommend Tammy & the T-Rex.

It's schlock in the best way and can currently be found on Showtime. Stars a young Denise Richards (who, for what this movie is, actually gives a solid performance), a younger Paul Walker, and Terry Kiser aka Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's.

It was directed by the guy who made Mannequin 2. It is both worse AND better than Mannequin 2.

Denise Richards in the 90's was smoking hot. She still is today for that matter.

I remember to this day going to the movies to see Wild Things. I remember handing the guy my ticket and him telling me that they would give a refund if we decided to not finish the movie. So I ask why? He goes into to that alot of people are leaving halfway into the movie because it was provocative or too much for audiences. I laughed in his face and told him there was no way in hell I was leaving a movie with a naked Denise Richards possibly in it.

Never been much of an actress but she is easy on the eyes