I Had To Break My Promise Of Not Posting Until 2025: Iran and Israel Are At War

This is very serious and even I am nervous. Not proxies, but Iran has officially entered the war against Israel. Missiles and drones on the way to Israel. Biden and the United States military will help to shoot down the Iranian weapons. Israel said it will heavily attack Iran in response. The crypto market has collapsed. The last thing that was keeping the US economy on life support, will fall come monday. Stocks will be in for a bloody crash. The recession will be felt by the rich now. The good days are now a thing of the past.
    Last edited by simplesimon; 04-13-2024 at 06:35 PM.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Re: I Had To Break My Promise Of Not Posting Until 2025: Iran and Israel Are At War

The calls for peace were ignored for the warhawks and bloodthirsty. They will get their wish.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Re: I Had To Break My Promise Of Not Posting Until 2025: Iran and Israel Are At War

Cryptic post but all very true. This economy is looking grim

Blog Entries

But I thought war was good for the economy?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Was the economy doing well? Crash? Well the Dow Jones didn't crash........234 isn't exactly crash territory. Iran needed very little reason to get in to a war with Israel, There is only one country that hates Israel more then HAMAS.......that's Iran. Iraan was funding HAMAS so it's only been a matter of time Iran stepped in. There is very little left of HAMAS.............Iran will find the same fate as HAMAS, IDF and Israel don't play........you poke the bear you get what you ask for. The U.S. has and will fully support Israel.......this isn't the Ukraine we're talking about. America will be all in........as they should be. This could be a huge issue in November. Sleepy Joe could lose control of this issue quick. But as usual he will just load up a plane with pallets of cash and all will be forgotten........LOL Ask Obama.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......