Page 1 of 39 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War in Israel

War in Israel

Anyone following? This is bad. Real bad. Videos all over twitter of terrorists on the street right outside the homes of civilians

https://x.com/balochi5252/status/171...838729700?s=46

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: War in Israel

Israel dropping bombs on Gaza into neighborhoods huh, What's new?

This looks like every video I've seen for the past two decades, just a different day.

Israel government is like the US government they profit via war. Just the way it is. Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post

This looks like every video I've seen for the past two decades, just a different day.

Israel government is like the US government they profit via war. Just the way it is. Sucks
    🤦

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

?? Are you saying the Israelis wanted this?

The IDF needs to go into Gaza and take control and occupy it while they weed out the terrorists. Even if it takes years.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Anyone following? This is bad. Real bad. Videos all over twitter of terrorists on the street right outside the homes of civilians

https://x.com/balochi5252/status/171...838729700?s=46
    Following. Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. They need to eradicate Hamas.

Well lets see - Hamas in Gaza shoots 5000 rockets indiscrimanentley into Israel just wanting to kill people and destroy things. Then hides among civilians like rats and cowards. Fuck'em - Israel needs to respond and in full force.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

The IDF needs to go into Gaza and take control and occupy it while they weed out the terrorists. Even if it takes years.
    Well well, we finally agree on something!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

I'm saying that arms dealers want it. The profiteers that sell to both sides, they want it so bad they create it. It's a rigged system that doesn't care who gets killed just that they profit from it.

Let me ask you this. Why did the US attack Iraq? Seriously! Why? Tell me why and prove that you are smart enough to understand what is going on.

I'll give you a hint. It was an act of war that the US was forced to destroy that government even though the CIA set it up in the first place.

What did SoDamn Insane do to provoke the US? What did he do? To trigger the attack?

He did one thing with his oil that was intolerable. The US (backed by the UK) had no choice. What was it?

And its related to everything going on right now.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I'm saying that arms dealers want it. The profiteers that sell to both sides, they want it so bad they create it. It's a rigged system that doesn't care who gets killed just that they profit from it.

Let me ask you this. Why did the US attack Iraq? Seriously! Why? Tell me why and prove that you are smart enough to understand what is going on.

I'll give you a hint. It was an act of war that the US was forced to destroy that government even though the CIA set it up in the first place.

What did SoDamn Insane do to provoke the US? What did he do? To trigger the attack?

He did one thing with his oil that was intolerable. The US (backed by the UK) had no choice. What was it?

And its related to everything going on right now.
    I was against the war in Iraq before I was against it. The idiots of the State Department (whether neo-con or left) have made mistake after mistake in foreign policy, so I have no idea why you are driving at me with this take. I do not trust the military industrial complex.

That said, not everything regarding foreign policy is about money. The radical Muslims hate Israel. Sometimes ideology is the driving force.

P.S. I find stupid nicknames kind of juvenile.

10. Re: War in Israel

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Following. Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. They need to eradicate Hamas.
    Hate to admit it, since I wish there was another answer, but you are right. Iran watching closely......

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I don't think people truly understand the level of devastation that Israel can unleash onto the gaza strip. Hamas just dug their own grave

12. Re: War in Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I don't think people truly understand the level of devastation that Israel can unleash onto the gaza strip. Hamas just dug their own grave
    Right you are. Israel is no one to fuck with. The country lives every day 24/7 living under the threat of terror. Go ahead, fuck w/them.....