Page 406 of 880 FirstFirst ... 404405406407408 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,872 of 10552
    Blog Entries

Re: The Movies/TV thread

I was never a huge Sandler fan. I like Happy Gilmore, and the recent Uncut Gems was fantastic, but that's about it. I guess Pixels is kind of a guilty pleasure, it's a terrible movie and truly Adam Sandler at his worst, but I still enjoy it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I was never a huge Sandler fan. I like Happy Gilmore, and the recent Uncut Gems was fantastic, but that's about it. I guess Pixels is kind of a guilty pleasure, it's a terrible movie and truly Adam Sandler at his worst, but I still enjoy it.
    To me, Uncut Gems was horrible. Lol

Sandler was super annoying and it was predictable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Charles you ok?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post

All good, it's all subjective lol

We've been watching The Office, started on S1E1 and are almost done S2. I've of course seen episodes but I've never seen *every* episode. Such a great show and something lighthearted is nice given things around the world...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

We've been watching The Office, started on S1E1 and are almost done S2. I've of course seen episodes but I've never seen *every* episode. Such a great show and something lighthearted is nice given things around the world...
    100% truth. I enjoy Letterkenny and only 1 of my friends agree and kept watching it. The rest wonder what the Hell it is and why people even watch it to begin with. To each their own. It would be a dull World if everyone liked or didn't all the same things.

I haven't seen a single episode of the Office...

Yeah I bet I’ve seen 75-90% of the episodes but out of order and certainly missed a few here and there. I could see the draw of watching the whole show start to finish again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I binge watched "The Last Kingdom" last week.

It was good.

Destiny is all!

Finished Dead to Me season 2. Entertaining. Started Working Moms on Netflix and that's been an easy watch

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post

We must think alike because you summed up that movie for me in three words (Super annoying, Predictable).

I finally sat down and had time to watch a movie last friday and I chose none other than Uncut Gems. I am not an Adam Sandler fan but I heard this was his masterpiece.

THe movie was terrible, the pre requisite for every scene seemed to be how many actors can we cram into a scene and talk over one another. It was so played out annoying I almost turned it off.

Sandler waddling around mumbling the entire movie was also annoying. You could tell from 5 minutes into the movie how the ending would wrap it up.

No Adam Sandler does not deserve an oscar. THe movie deserves a low Rotten Tomatoes score that is about it.

Watched the Netflix Jeffrey Epstein Documentary. So far this is 2nd documentary I have watched on that scumbag. He is prime example of what money can do for you in this country. The media barely seemed to cover this story and it should be twice as loud as the Harvey Weinsten Scandal was.

THe real story behind Epstein that so far neither documentary seems to want to cover is how many other powerful people were involved in it. Epsten was more than just a pedophile. His money seemed to come from blackmail.

In all the clips and videos of his houses, so far none of the security tapes have made its way public I find that pretty odd. It was almost not even mentioned

Look back at this guys history, no way in hell does he steal 47 million dollars from the Fashion owner guy and not be blackmailing him for something else???

I think he ran a pedophile ring for all the rich and famous and somehow the media does not want to investigate that part.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    No Adam Sandler does not deserve an oscar. THe movie deserves a low Rotten Tomatoes score that is about it. .
    It got what it deserves, a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes and it was selected by the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures as one of the 10 best films of 2019. Sorry it wasn't for you.
    back on twitter

It got what it deserves, a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes and it was selected by the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures as one of the 10 best films of 2019. Sorry it wasn't for you.
    So far in the last two pages of this thread its 1 for 3 with you being the sole positive response. I know you tend to think my reviews are negative but atleast its not just me this time.

I gave it a shot but it was terrible. I cant put alot of faith in Rotten Tomatoes with that score because I have seen plenty of better movies that that site gave worse scores.

The movie was honestly just a different character for Sandler but it was still the shtick him going around in a different voice babbling about what ever the topic is.
    The movie never pulled me in. I dont see this even Sandlers best film, I would have to say probably Big Daddy might be the best he has ever done and I was not crazy about that either.

Dont get me wrong, Happy Gilmore, Waterboy was funny early on, but his same old shtick just gets old after a while I dont think he ever adapted.

Anyone into the new Creepshow series? So far its been decent. They are choosing some cool stories and cast atleast.

So far 5 episodes into Yellow Stone season 2 and that show has not disappointed yet.